- - five - -

Sorry that I haven't really been uploading. My computer is broken and I've has some really important exams. This I probably shit but enjoy

Rebekah didn't know what she was doing. Whether it was out of jealousy or love, she knew that she had go help. After the short family meeting, she ran to the Pierce house.

She rang the doorbell.

Finn opened the door and began to shut it.

"Finn," Rebekah said. "Can you please just hear me out?"
"Why should I'" Finn replied. "You're on their side. You are always on their side."
"I'm being honest Finn," Rebekah said, panic evident in her eyes. "I want to help you. Just let me in."

Finn stood to the side wearily and let her go into the house.
She walked through to the living room and the sight she saw almost made her faint.
"Henrik..,"she muttered, tears in her eyes. "It's really you."
She began to reach her hand out but Henrik slapped it away, scowling.
"Why are you really here Rebekah." He replied sourly.
At that same moment Katherine came downstairs and saw her, vamp speeding over.
"Rebekah. What is she doing here?" She said, looking over to Finn.
"She said she's here to help us, darling," he replied.

"I understand what you guys think of me, but I'm honestly here to help," she said. " I never got my happiness due to my brothers, but Talia and you deserve yours. I'm not going to let my brothers take this away again. What ever you want, I'm on your side. After all, Finn, Henrik, you never judged me for how quickly I loved. It was always them."
Tears sprung to her eyes for the second time that night.

At that same moment Talia and Derek came downstairs, previously hearing her speech from the top of the stairs.
"She's telling the truth," Talia confirmed, letting go of Derek's hand. She carefully walked over and slowly embraced her, as Rebekah began to break down.

"I never wanted to be horrible," Rebekah said. "But Nik said we had to be. That you were a waste of space and we didn't need to converse with you. I'm so, so sorry, and I'll spend the rest of my eternal life making up for it."

" I understand. I can read minds, and you're whole life your brothers have just pushed you down, saying that none of the love you felt was real," Talia replied. "But your love for Stefan was. And his love for you was true too."

They spent the rest of the evening chatting and reminiscing over the past. It was a sweet thing to have such nice family time.

But will that all be ruined soon?

Here's a Rebekah chapter for you. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping another update will follow soon.