Father's Day Special

Happy Father's Day!! I hope everyone's day is going well and in celebration of Father's Day, enjoy this special!!!!

(Talia age 10 - first Father's Day with Finn)

Talia woke up, refreshed and excited. It would be the first Father's Day she spent with someone who was remotely fatherly to her. She had been looking forward to this all week: she made Finn a card, decorated a plain mug, and had planned their whole day out. All that was left now was to surprise Finn.

She got up out of bed and grabbed the hand made gifts. She first went to Henrik's door, walking into his room without a care. She went over to the sleeping boy and began to whisper in his ear.

"Henrik. Henrik. HENRIK!" Talia had lost all patience and finally Henrik shot out of bed.

"God Talia. You need to stop giving me heart attacks," he got up, put a dressing gown on and followed her into Katherine and Finn's room.

"Good morning," Talia almost sung out of happiness.

Finn rolled over and replied, "Good morning Little One. What do you have there?"

Talia then proceeded to crawl in the middle of Finn and Katherine, looking up at Finn.

"I made you presents. Because it's Father's Day," she said, all of a sudden shy.

Finn was wordless. He thought of it as one of the kindest gestures he ever experienced.
"Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Well," Talia began. "It's the first time I can spend this day with my true father."

Tears began to well up in Finn's eyes.

The family spent the rest of the time opening gifts, walking in the park with an ice cream each, and going out for pizza at the end of the day.

I hope that this helps show the relationship between her and Finn. Finn was the first man that she met that actually loved her. And she was the first girl to put up with all of his boring conversation and was actually interested in his life.