VI

( SEVEN )"omg jul?"⋆

( SEVEN )
"omg jul?"
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

WARNING! past trauma, anxiety. please don't read this if you might get triggered with these! take care ily. BY THE WAY the italic is the past recall.

YESTERDAY felt like a dream. last night, i felt invincible and nothing can fall apart, but yesterday was yesterday, today is a new experience. 

different than the other mornings i had, this morning i woke up on the sofa. its probably because i went back to mckenna's late again. the original things happens, i get ready, i eat, and then i sleep before school starts. fortunately, mckenna's school was close to mine, so she and i could use the same vehicle to go to school.

romanticizing life has been another thing im doing daily, other than working. speaking of working, acting has been less hectic, before i used to get 4 auditions every single week from my agent. my agent had gave me more space to cope to "the situation". which i am quite okay with, acting just brings back memories of him, supporting, coming to my auditions, filming, attending the premieres with me. it just wasn't the best time to work. 

"so what did you and walker do last night?" mckenna smirked, while we were walking out of her house "for god's sake mckenna! its still 5 am and were 15!" 

"i said nothing about kissing! i asked what did you do last night?" she chuckled, opening the doors of the car and turning it on.

she drove the car and used a direction i never went to. as she drove she was texting on her phone. she held her phone harder, she was yelling so loudly. mckenna laughed at a text that she had gotten. "I HAVE NEVER GOT INVOLVED IN MY HUSBANDS BUSINESSES!" she yelled louder. "i cant believe she got involved with the teachers drama!" mckenna mumbled while laughing louder. there were people, people that looked familiar, people that i would not like to meet.

"mckenna where are we going?" i asked snapping back her conscious on the wheel. 

"oh sorry, i forgot to tell you were picking up erin, lilia, and brianna." she smiled as she pulled up in front of an apartment building

beside the car stood three figures, they knocked on the windshield waving to us. mckenna pulled the windshield down and brianna's head entered inside the car

"hey shawty" she smirked laughing lightly "come on get out. school doesn't start until 2 hours, you both are too early"

"hellouuu" lilia shouting at us both

"hellouuu to you too" she pulled me in to dance with her, she randomly started singing out loud "OH MY GOD JUL! SHE SAID NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!" she sang while raising her eyebrows, signalling me to join her "AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER" she swung my arms up and down

"WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CANT REMEMBER!" erin started joining in followed by brianna. it was the most random thing ever, but i cant seem to stop smiling to the point that my cheeks hurt

"I THINK IT WENT OH OH OH I THINK IT WENT—"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH" 

"oh my godd your so much taller now" lilia chuckled trying to match her height to mine

mckenna started a whole conversation, the topic was so simple, but it got us through 1 and a half hour to talk about. 

"hey would you look at the time 30 more minutes till school starts" erin looked down at her phone, advising we start getting into the car.

INSTAGRAM

liked by walker

liked by walker.scobell, mckennagrace, lilia and 2.781.290 others

jul.dolph_ these are totally my friends and not mckenna's friends that i am borowing🙄

view all comments

mckennagrace gorl.
jul.dolph yes?

shayrudolph YOU HAVE FRIENDS?
jul.dolph fakyou<3

momonatamada but me and shay are your only friends😒
jul.dolph gorl.

user1 AHHH SHES SO PRETTY!!

user2 are you dating walker?
user3 stop shipping her w people

this is a filler chapt!!
sorry i havent been updating much
exams sucks