chapter 2

Y/n's pov
Edd was at the door and gasped as he saw
Mom's dead body on the kitchen floor then he looked up and stared coldly at the man the killed mom. Edd tackled the man to the ground and dialed 911. Soon the police showed up and arrested the killer " y/n go pack up your stuff i think its best that you should move in with me"edd said i just nodded my head 'yes' and went to pack my stuff. As I packed my stuff like edd told me he put my stuff in the trunk of the car and we drove off to edd's house. The car ride to edd's house was silent " y/n um,I have some company and what I mean be company I have a few  guys living with me,is that ok?"edd asked "nah its ok" I said the car came to a stop at a white house with a red roof. Edd helped me with my bags . Edd knocks on the door the door opens to find a ginger with orange hair with a purple hoodie and a green overcoat "hi edd who is this"the ginger asked  "oh that's my sis y/n" edd said "hi I'm matt"matt said. Matt seemed like the narcissistic type. As I walk into the house I hear yelling in the house.

Edd's pov
As I entered the house I hear yelling i look up to see tom and tord fighting "GUYS BREAK IT OFF"i yelled

Y/n pov
I see edd yelling at to boys one with a red hoodie and caramel hair and horns and the other guy had black void eye and a blue hoodie soon I see the two boys staring at me "y/n this is tom and tord" edd said
"Hey"tom said "hey cutie" tord said I blushed. "That was so cringe commie" tom said "shut up jenohvas witness" tord said "why don't you make me"tom said "I will"tord said then tord started punching tom then tom kicks tord in his shins.ouch..
"OK THAT IT MATT HELP ME" edd said "ok" matt said then matt knocked out tom and tord "thanks matt" edd said "YAY IM HELP"matt shouted I just don't know what the fuck is going on...
---------------‐-------------------------
So hope you enjoyed this part also sorry if the cringe part was too cringe anyway so have a good day/evening/night🖐🖐🖐🖐👌👌🖤🖤🖤