12

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ .

Kennedy woke up scratching her eyes and realized she was in bed .

"Now how in the hell???" She mumbled

She didn't even acknowledge it she felt like she hadn't posted on her ig story in a while so she was going to do just that.

She went to the bathroom and did her hygienes then posted on her story .

She was blocked from live for a couple days because she had been doing all that cussing.

She had really been to herself , she had a free day today so she was going to go grocery shopping and then see where Aaliyah and Bear was at .

Once she got in the grocery store she started looking around for that ice cream that had started trending on TikTok but it was sold out

Then she went to the meat section and got what she needed from there

She noticed this old man just 'happened' to be everywhere she was .

This gave her the creeps and she was just ready to go at this point.

She swung her basket around and swung it towards the front at checkout.

She looked around not seeing him anymore and took a breather

Luckily for her they fruits , veggies and snacks towards the checkout lines where her dumbass had walked right past.

She got her fruits , veggies , and snacks and then headed to the check out line.

"Kennedy?" The check out lady said

"Uhhh hi?" She smiled

The girl had noticed her from her hair instagram and from her regular page , Kennedy didn't know it but people were actually starting to love her not just for her face but for her great personality too.