16

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ .

After seven left Kennedy decided she didn't like how her and Kaiser was on bad terms so she called him.

The first time the called didn't go through and the phone immediately hung up making Kennedy open her mouth wide from shock

She then called again and still no answer. She called him a total of 5 times.

"Bet." She said

She grabbed her things and then her keys and rushed out the door.

Kennedy didn't know why she was so bothered she thought in her head fuck him , it's cool , just another weird ass nigga.

So why was she about to pull up on him right now?

She went to his house and banged on the door she was out of breath because she had ran.

When the door opened Nadia was standing there with her hair messy and in one of Kaisers shirts.

She stood there for a moment in shock and then smiled , she loved assuming things and she didn't want to assume the wrong thing just yet.

Kaiser came to the door in nothing but his basketball shorts and Kennedy didn't need to see anything else she hated liars.

"Kennedy.." he said

Her blood was boiling and she was almost at her breaking point

"Sooo .. what exactly is this?" She asked

"It's not even like that." He pulled Nadia's shirt up to reveal her shorts.

"What you do is not my business I came here to talk to you." Even though Kennedy felt a little stabbing in her heart she ignored it and continued with the conversation.

"Oh okay come in , Nadia was finna leave anyways." He shot her daggers

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at Kennedy then shoved her when she walked by.

He pulled Kennedy in and shut the door behind her.

"Listen I feel like what happened got out of hand so I'm here to apologize for my childish behavior." She stated

"I apologize if I made you feel any type way because I didn't do it intentionally." He said

"I accept your apology." She told him