2.

When i reached there i saw my elder brother, after a long while. He was lied in the bed, naked, and someone was fucking him so hard from behind. That scene was startling for me. I never imagined i would see him like that for the first time we meet.

That scene was kind of scary. Why i felt so much bad while looking at that moment? I felt like i was lied there instead of him and was getting fucked roughly. That feeling made me so terrified for some reason. I felt dizzy and my head started spinning.

I came back to my senses when jungkook pushed me a bit. "What is this dirt?" He almost whispered near my ear and i felt so much emberrassed. How could i tell him he is my real family? My biological brother? Jungkool already hates me and feels pity for me. I didnt want him to think of me as a slut or something.

"I dont know."

I said in low tone and went to the room the servent was telling me to go in.

I had to live with jungkook in the same room. It was better than sleeping with a slut hyung. At least jungkook was not a fucker. He knew his pride.

I was in so much mind disaster. I used to see nightmares since i came here. It used to happen in my childhood and whenever it happened, i used to run to hoseok hyung. Now there was no hoseok hyung anymore. I had to cure myself on my own.

I turned to see shocked jungkook. "Are you ok?" He asked me after some moments of silence.

"Yeah," i gave him a small satisfactory smile and went to take shower. Maybe it will give me a bit relaxation.

But it didnt. I dont know why i left the home and walked to different roads. The place was so shiny and beautiful. The lighting was everywhere. I couldnt resist myself from making a short video there and i uploaded it in my youtube account.

My first fan and viewer was jungkook. He liked my video and watched it all. When i get back home i was so tired that i slept but jungkook was still awake.

I saw a strange expression on his face. He was tensed about me? Or was it just my own assumption?

I let it be and slept as i had first day in uni. I woke up and found him sleeping next to me. I was used to this face sleeping beside me these days and i felt kinda good. His face cut was so different and beautiful. He had white skin and soft features. His lips were so moist and his nose was cute, little like a baby.

I felt shy when i found myself staring at his face for this much longer. I felt a strange kind of good feeling in my heart.

I let it go once again and got ready for first day of my uni. It was kind of weird. I felt like i was going to some war or something.

After some while jungkook woke up. He got fresh and wear cloths and tada he was all ready to go. How could he get ready in only 5 minutes and looked better than me?

I was kind of jealous from his handsome looks. We used the same car to go to uni. We both were again quiet as usual.

That day we had to visit a small town. It was our assignment. Me and jungkook were in same major and i dont know if it was my good luck or bad luck but we were doing this assignment together.

We were done with our research and coming back home but it was pretty late now. Maybe 2 AM.

He said he was thirsty and went to get something to drink. From behind his phone started ringing. It was his best fuckin friend. I dont know why i felt so much jealous all of sudden.

Yes i know i am not that much important in his life. Yes, i know i am nothing for him. Yes, i am just a passing cloud for him but i still get jealous whenever he gets more friendly with taehyung.

I received the call. "Yes?... oh he is gone to have the drinks for us... yeah we came for dinner. You called for some reason?... ah dont call him again. He would be with me."

I ended the call. O my fuckin gosh why i lied like i am jungkook's boyfriend? Why i did that?

I dont care

I just dont want to see taehyung in our lives. I only want to see jungkook and me. No one else is allowed here.

I was burning in anger when he came back and offered me drink. I took it and started sipping it.

He was driving again and phone started ringing. It was that bastard again.

"Can you please attend it for me and turn on the speaker?"

If this would not be his first request he ever did to me, i would drop the call but i did as he said.

"Where are you kookie?"

I hate it when he gives him nick names.

"Ammm driving back to home... why?"

"Jimin received the call when i called before and told me you are gone on dinner with him."

Why in the world did i lied? What will he think of me now?

"Dinner?... no it was an assignment... why you called?"

"I want to come there.... to you... i will come tomorrow. Send me the address."

"Why?" This fucking word came out of my mouth without my notice.

"I am not answerable to you." His tone was harsh for me as usual. "Jungkook! Is he listening to us?"

"Yeah... i am driving so-"

"Why you are giving him that much importance all of sudden? I hate him dont you know? How dare you wander around with him?"

I dropped the call once again.

"What the fuck?... why did you drop the call? Call him back"

I was crying by now. I dont know why i felt like a loser there. Sitting in that car with the one who hates me the most and i am having crush on him since i saw him there for the first time.

He never even looked at me but now someone was insulting me and he was not even saying a word just listening like he agrees on whatever he said.

It made me hate myself.

I was quiet and saw me crying he didnt call me again. I rested my head and slept while hearing his breaths.