3.

I know i act like a real dumb sometimes but its not in my hands. I feel so much alone sometimes and jungkook's harsh behaviour makes me more alone.

When we reached back to seoul i told him to drop me somewhere. He quietly did it. I needed some time alone for myself. I needed some relaxation. Once again the view was so beautiful so i started capturing it in my camera and updated another video in youtube. Once again jungkook was the first one to like it. I dont know if i was happy or sad on that.

After roaming around for like 4 hours i felt so tired.

I took a bus to reach home. It was only five minutes walk from the station. I was walking to home when i felt someone following me.

Seoul is more horrible than beautiful in night. Poeple get robbed in these dark lonely streets sometimes, but i dont have much money to give them.

I acted so normal and was walking slowly when someone pulled me behind and covered my mouth with his hand. Yakk his hand stinks like worms.

I was struggling to get free while a person was checking all over my cloths for things they could rob. I tried to scream but he was holding me so fuckin tight.

I kicked him with my right leg and tried to free myself. That made those men angry and they attcked on the same leg with a knife. It pained like hell there and i was bleeding all the way to my foot soon.

They tied my hands and snatched all the things from me. I was literally crying by now. Why were they being so harsh on me all of sudden?

They tied me up and threw me to the corner of the road, "Enjoy your night here buddy"

Their evil laughs gave me a shitty feeling. Why mee?

There was no point in struggling. I dont know for how many hours i was there. I closed my eyes to sleep when i was tired.

I felt someone untied my feet and then my arms. I was shocked for some while. I saw jungkook close to me when i opened my eyes. His eyes were shining with water. I stopped him from helping me and got up from that dirty floor. Hell, my thigh pained like hell.

I hissed in pain but still tried to balance my weight on one leg.

"Let me help" i heard his trembling voice. Why was he tensed about an extra like me?

"I am ok"

I was walking slowly and he was supporting me from my waist. If i would not be in that much pain i will never accept his help but i really needed it.

We reached home and he gave me water. How he knew i was thirsty? I wonder.

Then he was cleaning my face and hands. I didnt move a bit from my place.

"We should not go alone if we cant take care of ourself" he said with head down.

"We should not hurt other people"

"What i did to hurt you?" This time he looked straight in my eyes and current ran from my blood.

He was hurting me since we met but how could i tell him that? I was nothing for him. Just a trash box to get kicked while passing by.

I was teared up on his harsh and firm tone again. I dont know why i was crying but his harshness always makes me weak.

He tried to wipe my tear but i pushed his hand away.

"I will bandage it myself."

I took the first aid kit and applied medicine on my dry wound.

It pained like hell, but not more than jungkook's harsh eyes on my face. I kept on cleaning my wound and he kept on staring at me.

When i was done bandaging it. I lied in my bed and closed my eyes.

Luckily its sunday so i can sleep for some while.

Jungkook closed the lights and lied beside me on the other side of bed. I was not sleepy and last night's incident was roaming in my mind. I couldnt call hoseok hyung and stress him on this little thing.

I opened my tab and started seeing comments on my video. I received some mails too from someone. The id was strange. "Forlover143@gmail.com."
(Its fake)

Someone was asking if i was doing fine. Who was it now? Why i was receiving messages from unknowns these days?

I wanted distraction so i replied that i was doing fine. And asked how that person knew me.

He said he was with me in high school in busan and came to seoul last year. He was in the same university as me now and he saw me in his uni.

I started talking to him and two hours passed by. I didnt even know how the time passed.

When i finally felt sleepy i excused myself and turned off the laptop. When i turned to jungkook, he was smiling in eyes closed. He must be thinking about his besty besty best friend.
His thought in my mind makes me angry. After some while he got up and left the room.

Taehyung had to come here today and it was killing me from inside that he will stay with us now.

When i woke up i heard them both giggling. He was here in my room. I didnt want to turn and see him, but i had to.

I woke up and hissed again because my leg was still in pain. I got up and took shower.

I wish my leg was not paining. I could go out and spend some time there but now i had to stay here hearing them being flirty and lovey dovey all over. I know they are so frank thats why they do flirt but it still looks so bad.

Soon they both went to kitchen to make lunch and i was getting bored again.

I opened my laptop again and texted the same person i was talking to before. He was again talking to me and then he asked for my number.

I told him i lost my cell phone and i was attacked too last night. The way he bahaved was so new for me. He was tensed for me and told me to take care of myself. I wanted to hear this all my life so i started melting for this person.

I felt like home with him so that i could tell him my real self and open up in front of him.

After some hours i received a parcel. It was sent from an unknown and it had a cell phone and a sim inside. He asked me if i received the parcel. My online friend sent me a cell phone. It was the first gift i ever received from a friend. I could afford cell phone but i felt no need of it.

When i turned on the phone it had only one number save in it with the name of "yours" i smiled looking at the name he chose for himself. I changed it to "mine"

Then i received his text.

Now please take care of yourself from now on.

I said ok and smiled like a person who got everything in life. I was happy, truly happy

But this vkook was giving me a bad feeling there. I wish taehyung was not here so that i could see jungkook all day without hesitation.