|| Mine ||

Lee Su-hyeok's POV

I looked over and Saw Ji-ho covering up her eye a bit, so the officers wouldn't see. It was said that she had Hypothermia.

She looked so scared that I took her hand and held it. As the officers we're talking Ji-ho took her hand off her eye.

Ji-ho was still so beautiful even if her eye was surrounded with red almost blood like veins. She looked down at the floor as the officers put a heated blanket around her.

Ji-min was the first to start going up into the chopper when suddenly the line was going down. We we're all confused but Ji-min was mostly.

"What's happening?" Ji-min was asking the officers.

"We can't rescue you till our mission is done" the officer said.

They soon began flying away and I was devestated. Ji-ho starting crying and I hugged her tight.

The others also started crying. "Will we ever be rescued?" Ji-ho asked with tears falling from her eyes.

"I promise we'll get out of here soon" I said and kissed her head softly.

Wow, it was starting to pour rain, as everyone was crying they also had there mouths open, trying to get water as we we're all pretty dehydrated.

Ji-ho laid her head on my chest and it was such a comfortable feeling. The rain was pouring as lightning started. Ji-ho flinched everytime lightning struck.

Park Ji-ho's POV

I was laying next to Su-hyeok as I was freezing cold. Tears started pouring out my eyes. I wish this was just a dream so I could wake up.

Suddenly an Idea came upon me. "guys!" I said. Everyone turned their heads in my direction. "We need to get out of here, if they won't save us we can't wait any longer" I explained.

"Isn't it too dangerous?" Hyro-yeong asked me. "It may be dangerous but we need to save ourselves" I said.

Su-hyeok took my hand. "I'm with you Ji-ho" he said and we all started going downstairs. I could hear some zombies downstairs.

"Shhh" I said to everyone behind me. We managed to get outside the school building. Next to a pathway with us hiding behind a truck.

Cheong-san stood up and was standing still. "What?" I asked him. I stood up with him and saw his mother as a Zombie. "Cheong-san.." I said worried at his face.

Dae-su and Wu-jin climbed under the truck and started hitting Cheong-san's mom. "Guys! Stop!" I yelled at them.

Cheong-san climbed over the truck and began punching Dae-su. "Cheong-san! What the hell are you doing!?" Dae-su shouted at him.

Su-hyeok and On-jo grabbed Cheong-san off Dae-su. "They're coming!" I yelled. More zombies began running towards us.

I shoved as many as I could. "Ji-ho!" Su-hyeok yelled my name. I ran to him and he took my hand.

We ran and I turned around I couldn't see Hyro-yeong. "Where's Hyro-yeong!?" I asked the others.

Wu-jin immideatly turned back and I followed him. Letting go of Su-hyeok's hand he followed me.

"Hyro-yeong!" I said quickly helping her up. She was in tears, I took her hand helping her run with us.

Suddenly zombies we're running to us. "Run!" I yelled. An arrow flew by me and the zombie fell to the ground.

- Shorter Chapter, I'm sorry -

Comment what plot twist I should do!!