|| Mine ||

Park Ji-ho POV

"I feel the same." Dae-su said. I'm with you guys too." Wu-jin said. Ha more people than Cheong-san and Su-hyeok.

"Then we should just wait for now." Mi-jin said. Min-ji looked at me with concern but I gave her the okay look.

"And then what?" Ha-ri asked Mi-jin. "Do you have a plan?" Ha-ri asked again. "Maybe if it rains again, they won't be able to hear us. she said.

"Who knows when it's gonna rain?" Ha-ri said. "Your not wrong but then what should we do, we won't survive here the entire time." I said.

"Don't worry. My knees are throbbing. It's gonna rain soon." Mi-jin said sitting down. "You'll see." Mi-jin said to the other Seinor girl.

We all looked up at the sky. "It's way too clear." I said. "Hear that?" I said said. "What?" Su-hyeok said looking where Nam-ra was looking.

"They're saying to take cover." I said. "Who is?" Wu-jin asked me as I was a bit shooken. "We need to take cover. There will be explosions." I said worridly.

"What do you mean explosions?" Hyro-yeong asked me shaken up. "Are you sure about that?" Su-hyeok asked me.

"Hyosan Intersection, Future College.." I gasped quickly. "...and also our school will be blown up." I said.

Everybody was now shaken up. "Hey, are those fucking soldiers gonna shoot missiles at us?" Wu-jin asked.

"When is it gonna happen?" Dae-su asked me. "I can't really tell." I said looking at the ground. "They're just saying to evacuate right now." I said.

"Shit. Where are they gonna expect us to go, huh?" Mi-jin said. "When are they gonna bomb this whole place, huh?" Dae-su asked.

I was overwhelmed as everyone was throwing questions at me. "Won't we all die if we just stay here?" Hyro-yeong asked.

I could tell she was scared. So was I tho. "Did they say where to flee to?" On-jo asked me. "They say that we should hide underground." I said.

"What if they drop a nuclear bomb?" Hyro-yeong asked. "Korea doesn't have nukes. What are you saying?" Dae-su said.

"Huh? Whatever." she said. "They're gonna blow up our school" Hyro-yeong said in an upset tone.

"Where are we supposed to take cover? There's nowhere to hide." Wu-jin said. He was right, there wasn't really anywhere to hide.

"Cheong-san!" someone screamed. "What the fuck?" I whispered. "What?" Hyro-yeong said. "Hush eveyrone." I said.

"It's Gwi-nam." Cheong-san said. "Yea no shit sherlock." I said. "That asshole never dies." Dae-su said.

"Who's that?" Mi-jin asked. Nam-ra and Min-ji rushed over to me. "Maybe we heard wrong?" Hyro-yeong said.

"No we didn't, I know it's that fucking asshole." I said. "But it's quiet now." she said. "He's still here, I know he his." I said.

"Gwi-nam ripped the plastic off looking m in the eyes. "You fucking asshole." I said. "Gwi-nam just smiled at me.

"Here you are." he said. We all gasped. "What the hell?" Mi-jin said. "Cheong-san!" I said. Cheong-san tried hitting the bat at Gwi-nam but missed.

Gwi-nam grabbed Cheong-san making his back hit the wall. I rushed over and grabbed Cheong-san.

Cheong-san fell and Gwi-nam hopped over. He pressed his shoe on Cheong-san's chest. "You fucking bitch." I ran over hitting him over and over again.