Chapter 1-The beginning

Alright Ma I'm off to school. Ok Ace be careful now and don't get into no trouble. Yes Ma'am you know I say out the way when it come to that. Alright so I got 20 minute walk to get to school so who up first,Drake..no.. Durk naw I played you yesterday... Future ok now we getting somewhere. Got to play that  "The Percocet & Stripper Joint ".

20 mins later
Yes last day here before we on to the big leagues. Ace come on bro we finna be late. Oh my bad Ken just thinking this our last day.Dang don't tell me that you getting sad on me. Naw just ready for the day to end let's go. Making there way to class they sit in their seats. Ok class since I believe everyone is in their seats I will began roll.

End of Class
So class it was honor to teach you guys for this year. So to end class we going to see to talk about the careers. Looking at everyone's college list Ace and Ken plan to go to UA and Ace you want to go to the hero course. Yessir sir we do says Ken. Yep I'm going to become a  hero with Ken as my business partner. Well that's a lovely goal you two, wish you luck on your endeavors.

Walking on Home
I feel so free says Ken. I know right says Ace. Now we got 10 months off well I do you have 10 to train but don't worry Imma help you tho. I know you will but you still need to study Mr.Brainiac. You know it Ace but I got to go pick something up for my mom. Oh ok tell Ma dukes that I said hi. You should come over soon you know your her favorite son. Oh I know I'll come over soon text me tho.

At Walmart

Good thing Ken told me he had to get something for his mom because I almost forgot to get groceries. Oh my bad little girl I didn't see you Ace told a short girl in a black hoodie. "Little girl" says the little figure. Do you need stars help to find your parents. My parents asks she's questionably. Yea your parents I don't want you to get lost or hurt. Brat if you don't stop talking to me like a little girl. Who you calling a brat little girl. You brat just stop while you ahead. You know little girl I'll let you slide this time cause I got things to do today. Sure you do you scared that imma beat the brakes off you. You said something says Ace to the little person. Ugh just leave me the fuck alone says the little girl walking away.

At home
Mom I'm back and I got groceries. Ok just sit them down in the kitchen and go shower. Ok mom. So how was your day today Ace. It was cool but I met this little girl with anger problems. What did she say. I told her did she need help and she kept call me a brat and to leave her alone. Well I don't know how to help you with that but what is ken up to these day you don't bring him around no more. We are going to get into UA together I'm doing hero and he doing business. Oh well isn't that nice so you two are partners.Yep. Well goodnight night mom I got training tomorrow. Well ok honey goodnight.