Chapter 4

Ace get up and go check the mail before we be on the street cause we haven't paid the bills. Yea I Imma now. Ace walks outside to the office to get the mail. Let's see bills don't care more bills,still don't care here we are my U.A letter. Ace rushes back up stairs and hands his mom the bills while he runs to his room. He sits at his desk and open the letter. When he opens the letter small dice falls down to the desk. About to grab the object when a small rat like creature starts to talk.Finally Mr. Harris we are able to talk. Who are you? Are you a teacher. No Mr Ace I am the principal Nezu says Nezu with a laugh. You human are so funny but Mr Harris can you please get your mother. Ok M. Nezu sir. Ace goes to get his mother. So now that everyone is here I will like to inform you that You Mr.Harris have pass the exam and is in class 1-A. But before we hang up and you go celebrate this achievement, we have a new rule that all students attending U.A next year will have to live on campus free of charge. I know this may be sudden.... So can he move in right now. Ma what the heck why you trying to get rid of me. No ma'am we are still building the buildings but it should be done in a couple of weeks. Ok thank you for the good new says the mother and son duo. Ace walks away from his desk and steps outside and begins to call Ken.Hey bro did you get your U.A letter ask Ace to Ken. No I haven't yet said Ken with a sad tone of voice. My bad are you good Ken you want me to come over to your house ask Ace feeling sorry for his best friend and business partner. Naw I'm just playing I had it and I been waiting on you to call says Ken with a happy go lucky tone. That shit not cool I don't want to talk to you no more. Well get used to it cause we are one more step closer to our goal.
Yea it's crazy just yesterday we were talking about being in the hero game. Yep now we are in the best school for it. So what who do you think our roommates are going to be. Oh you didn't get the form that was in it. No what did it say. See that's why I am the agent and you are not. But it said if we have requests oh who we want to room with we can. Oh ok so we lock in for each other. Sure if that's what you got from that. Ok bro just be ready to be my roommate.

Couple Months

U.A our first step to becoming hero's says Ace. Yep now come on we got to find our room. Ok but don't we have a third roommate tho. Yep Mr.Nezu said if me and you are going to be roommates we have to have a extra roommate because I'm not in the hero course. Oh alright. I wonder who it is. Well let's pray their cool. The duo makes there way to the hero course dorms with there suitcases. Ken what room are we again? We are room 103. Thats clever it's three of us in this room so we get 103 that's funny. Ken just deadpan at Ace.

Ken opens the door to a small hallway then a small kitchen with a little microwave above the stove. The hallway continues to little living room,that has a balcony.To the left of the dorm is another small hallway with three rooms. Ok so I want the last one on the end says Ace as he walks to the end of the hallway to the room .

What about our other roommate we need to see if it's cool with then. Well maybe they should have been here early to choose their room,the front door is heard opening.A small boy with purple hair is  seen coming around the corner. He looks at the duo and says What? Oh sorry my name Ken Wilson and this is Ace Harris says Ken. My name is Mineta Minoru. Nice to meet you Mineta.Same to you guys. Ok so who room is who asks Mineta.Well Ace wants the room on the end and I want the one on this end. So that leaves you in the middle. Ok I guess I have no choice."I'm only accepting because these guys look like they get all the girls hahahaha".Mineta  Mineta. Huh? So you didn't hear us talking to you not sorry I zoned out my bad. I said are you ok with this.

Yea its cool. Oh and when I was walking up here a group of kids in the common area told me that we are going to be games a a room competition tonight so we can get to know each other. Oh that seem like a cool idea for the hero students I'll go check my department. Wait your not a hero student? Nope a business one so that where I'm going later . Ok so Ace what you about to do. I'm going to get some little things for my room. Ok I'll see you two later.