Chapter 3

Ace wakes up to a call from Ken. You ready for your last day of training. Yea but we can go to intense for the last day.Come on now you talking to your manager now. Here I thought I was talking to my best friend brainiac. Ha ha ha so funny but just get down so we can start. Ace shoots his mom a quick text to let her know that he going to go meet up with Ken. She sends him one saying ok.

At the park

Aright so let's start with your laps around the park. Ok. Ready set....Wassup guys. The duo turn around to look at the figure coming closer. So are you just following me everywhere. No but it does seem like it huh. Wassup sister in law.Same to you brother in law. They both notice the hero costume that the female is wearing. Wait your a pro hero both the duo asks. Yea why she gives them a confusing look. Why didn't you tell me that you were one. Because you never ask me. I mean I told you that I wanted to be a hero. Ok and what does that mean. I don't know maybe tell me that I'm a pro hero Ace. Ace I'm a pro hero she says rhetorically. You think you so funny huh. I mean I'm not comedian but I get by. Bro you pissing me off right now.

Ok do something about it then says with a feral grin. Oh you ask for it say Ace as the ground begins to crack underneath him. That's what I'm talking about baby boy get angry and do something. As she saying this Ace shifts into his fighting stance kicking his leg a the ground and using his hands to make a chunk of the ground shoot at her. Rumi using her insane leg strength to kick the rock apart. Then she starts to run at him jumping at the last second to try to kick him but he dodged . Meanwhile the couple fighting match Ken leaves to find a cafe to get the group some water when they finish. Ace starts to throw a combination of punches and leg kicks trying to find a opening to hit her. I see the training you are doing is doing you wonders huh.

But I'm not a pro hero for no reason. She begins to get faster and faster Ace not being able to kept up with her. She kicked him square in the chest sending him back. He slowly got up to glare at her. Where did that fire go Mister Future number one. As she saying that Ace falls flatly on his face. What the hell Ace. She walks to him on the ground "are you good Ace". As she stands over him. Ace jumps up uppercutting Rumi with a rock covered hand. He laughs tiredly falling back onto his face.

Rumi laughs as she gets up to see Ace face first in the dirt. Oh that was a good one you got me. Now how am I going to get you home she question in her head. Oh easy I'll call Ken from his phone. She lifts Ace head to unlock his phone, she scrolls contact to find Ken in his phone and begins to call him. Hello says Ken. Yea Ken this is Rumi come get your friend I think he broken.Lol well I take it that you to are done with your little match asks Ken. Yep I mean did you think he was going to win against me. Ken ignores the comment I'm on my way back just give me a couple minutes.

Few minutes later

Ken walks up to where he left the couple to come back to a war zone. Damn just when I think we found a good training place you two go and destroy it. Hell, tell that to your rock throwing blockheaded friend. So at least tell me that you didn't kill him. Yea for now he alive...in a whisper she says I think. What was that? Noting take him home.

Back at Ace home

I wonder who at the door. Who is it your second son says Ken. Oh hello Ken so he must have overwork himself asking aces mom. Yep now he got me taking him to his room. Well you know where it's at do you want some tea once you drop him off. Sorry I can't you know  what never mind yes ma'am.

In Aces room
God Damn I feel like a fright train hit me. He started to look around to see where he was noticing that he was in his room. Oh that mean Ken had drop me off. He then thought about what the fight he and rumi had a couple hours. He heard a vibrate from his desk to see his phone lighting up. He grabs it to see that he got a text from a contact Rabbit Wife.