Loona's Adoption

Before Blitz was the founder and CEO of the Immediate Murder Professionals, he was Blitzo the imp clown, an entertainer at Loo-Loo Land in the Greed Ring. He wasn't very popular compared to Robo Fizz. That, and the fact they were short staffed is the reason he took on other roles. One of these included handing out food at the concession stands.

That was his job one day. He was told to put away the merchandise after the park closed. To get the job done faster, he used the food stand he was working at that day as a makeshift trolley cart. He pushed the stand into the storage building. It was a dark room with shelves everywhere. Blitzo put the merchandise on the shelves when suddenly he heard something being knocked over. It sounded as if it was a bag that fell from the higher shelves. Blitzo decided to check it out. He grabbed something to take for defense. He didn't know what he grabbed but when he looked down, 'Damnit of all things I could've grabbed I grabbed a corn dog' he thought. As he approached where the sound came from, he heard more rustling. "Who the fuck is there!" Blitzo shouted. More rustling came and a young girl came into sight."What do you want?" she asked, clearly alarmed. 

The girl couldn't have been over 12, she was wearing old clothes with rips in them and was very skinny. "Hey kid I'm-"" I knew who you are. Your Blitzo, I saw your performance earlier. People don't really like you" she said looking at him. "Yeah no one does" blitz replied back. The little girl see me to be staring at something. Blitzo tracked her vision to the corn dog he had been holding. "Uh, hey kid, do you want this..?" he asked handing her the corn dog. She grabbe it immediately and ate it in seconds. 'Holy shit, how's long it been since she had food' Blitzo thought. "Uh hey... I got some more if that if you wanna come with me..?" The girl looked up at immediately starte to follow him. He showed her to the confession area and gave her more food. He would just blame the missing food on robbers. It was surprisingly easy to break in here. 

Finally the girl finished(around 45 minutes later), she started talking again. "Thanks for the food." she said. "No problem, so where'd you come from?" Blitzo asked. "I've been homeless for while. I've been to Greed, Pride, Envy, Lust, and Sloth. This is the first time I've been in the Wrath ring." she replied." Seriously! So you've been to 6 of the 7 rings. Jeez kid you've got to the toughest person I've met." Blitzo said, astonished by what thi kid has been through." Yeah I wanna find somewhere to stay soon so I don't have to worry about dangers and shit." she said." hey I never got your name, " Blitzo said." Oh I'm Loona. " she said." Okay well Loona, how would you like to come home with me for a few days? I can get you some food and new clothes. " Blitzo offered."Really!! Yeah let's go!" she said, clearly exited. 

Soon enough days turned to weeks and weeks turned to years. Now Loona is around 19 and Blitz ( the o is silent now) had adopted her. She is the receptionist at IMP and is happy, even if she doesn't show it all the time. 

------------------------------------------------------

I love Loona. Can you tell?

Quote of the day:

"Oh I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly man." ~ Blitz

"That's what she said" ~ Loona

"What who said? What bitch is talking shit about me?"

~ Blitz and Loona

Words: 630