Harley Ivy

Request from @SnowAngel76 

"Hi there. I have a request, can my Helluva Boss oc named Harley Ivy meet Blitzo, please? Harley Ivy is a human little girl."

I hope you like it!

P.S this takes place in the first episode, kind of like a continuation. Also, I didn't know what to name the chapter so...

------------------------------------------->

Harley was plain and simply confused. Not only had she just watched her mom get shot, but also her family get blown to bits by the police. And now she's standing in front of what mom described to be demons. "Uhhh..." The taller demon muttered. They were all shocked. Never before had they accidentally brought a human to hell. Purposely? Yeah. Accidentally? Nope.

Then, a large wolf-like creature came into the room. She stood only on her hind legs. Nothing like the wolfs on Earth. The wolf locked eyes with Harley and immediately yelled, "You brought another human back??!!" "No! I don't know how it got here!!" The tall demon yelled back. Soon they were both arguing while the other 2 just looked at her. "Uh well hello little one," The one with white hair said sitting down next her. "Hi" Harley responded in a quiet voice, unlike the rest of her family, she wasn't the type to socialize. "I'm Moxie, this is Millie, that's Loona and that's Blitz." The demon, now known as Moxie, said motioning around the room. "I'm Harley Ivy," she said. 

Harley talked with Millie and Moxie while Blitz and Loona argued. Soon Loona stormed out and Moxie and Millie went home. Harley sat in the main room alone for a couple of hours before Blitz made an appearance again. "Oh shit, I thought they would've let you back to the human realm by now." He said when he noticed her on the couch. "Nope, been here the whole time." She spoke. "Can I stay here? I don't want to go back." Harley said. Blitz looked at her for minute. "What? Why don't you want to go home??" He questioned. "You guys' kind of killed my family back there and I've got no one else. Plus, you all seem nice." She stated. "Uh well I guess you could, I wouldn't recommend it, but you could." Blitz said. He was still very confused by this whole encounter. "Okay Great! Where am I sleeping?" Harley questioned. 

The two walked out of the building to go to Blitz's apartment. Even if she was in hell, Harley knew she liked it here. This was gonna be fun. 

-------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap. I hope you like it, I'm sorry if you don't. Make sure to drink water, eat food, and have a great day/night/morning/afternoon.

Words: 445