34. field trip day 2,

I practically crawled back to the cabin before throwing myself onto my bed. "Hana," I sighed. "Teacher Park killed me,"

"He likes messing with you," she laughed.

I groaned and sat up. It was night time already, already time for us all to sleep.

After everyone washed up and got ready for bed I tried to force myself to sleep, but I just couldn't.

"Chaewon," Hana quietly whispered.
I turned towards her. "Yeah?"

"Why did you transfer here?" she asked and I sighed, turning on my back whilst I stared at the ceiling. She was still on that. I probably should just let her know.

"Lee Hana," I began. "I transferred.. because my sister passed away,"

I shut my eyes. "We.. me and my parents - we couldn't live in the house where she - died - so we had to move," I added, fumbling with my fingers.

"Oh..," she said. "I'm sorry,"

"Now you know," I replied, turning to look at her.

"I didn't know you had to go through that,"
"Of course you didn't,"

"Uh, well, I hope you feel a lot better now. Goodnight, Chaewon," she softly said.

"Goodnight, Hana," I replied.

Kim Mina. My older sister who committed suicide. Committed suicide because of a boy.

She was holding a picture of a guy when she passed. Whoever that guy was - I still resented him. She really left us all just because of him. I wanted to know how special he really was to the point she would really take her own life.

Stupid Mina.

How can you do that?

I still miss you so much.

I sat up, grabbed my phone and wallet. It was already midnight and I really couldn't fall asleep.

I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed my way out of the room. I walked over to the vending Maschine and punched in quarters for a drink. I watched as the Maschine did its work and didn't got my drink stuck like some other stupid Maschines I've used in the past that ate my money without giving me my drink.

I grabbed it and walked out the doors and out into the open. I heard there was a really pretty lake nearby and made my way to it while the wind blew in my face.

I sighed, opening my drink while I sat on the grass. I stared out into the lake with lights from building around it flickering. I sipped my drink, closing my eyes when the wind came. It felt so good, so refreshing. I opened my eyes and looked around.

My drink almost slipped out of my hands when I caught Jungwon laid on the grass a few feet away from me. His eyes closed.

I kept mine on him when I slowly put my drink down. He looked so peaceful. I slowly and quietly got up, making my way to him before sitting down next to him.

I noticed his phone unlocked. Was he on the phone talking to someone?

I read the name. Nishimura Konon.

Wow, so did he really leave me for Konon? Is Konon his new girl?

I giggled clicking the home button. I froze even I saw his wallpaper.

The background picture - it was me. It was the off-guard picture he took of me. I shifted my face back to him, feeling confusion inside of me. Why would he have a picture of me as his wallpaper?

I sighed, laying on my back next to him. "Yang Jungwon. Do you really hate me?" I mumbled, looking at him.

-