09

Lisa laid on the soft pillow. She was panting and her heart was beating very fast. When she recovered from the afterglow of the climax, she began to recall the feeling that seemed like fireworks exploding in her body.

Was that the climax written in the book?

"Ah~"

Before she could fully understand it, the sturdy weapon in her body began to move in rhythm again, making her still sensitive pussy numbed.

"Major General... um, ah... Isn't it over, over?"

"You are over, I'm not over yet." Jungkook lowered his head and stared at her tight red and tender hole.

He hasn't shot yet, how could it end?

"But..."

"One more time."

"Ah-"

--------------

The next day, Jungkook and Lisa went back to Choi's house to meet her family. (In the Chinese tradition, the bride and groom visits the bride's family after three days of their wedding ceremony)

Master Choi and his wife were very relieved to see that their daughter was in good condition.

There were also some girls near Choi's house who admired Jungkook. When they heard the news, they came to take a peek at Jungkook. Seeing that he was talented and full of confidence, they thought in their heart that they would be willing to even become the tenth concubine of Jungkook.

After the return banquet, Lisa wanted to stay at her parents' house for a while, and then return to the Choi Mansion later. Jungkook still had some official business at hand, so he left in the car first.

Lisa told Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi that Mother Jeon was very good to her, and she was quite used to having Lia to accompany her, but she would still miss her parents.

Although the eldest daughter had married far away and couldn't go home several times a year, she already has a child and her family was happy. Now the younger daughter was also married to a good family. Master Choi and his wife have nothing to worry about. Their days were more leisurely and only told Lisa that if she was bullied in the Choi Mansion, the Choi family would always support her.

It was almost evening when she came out of Choi's house. Lisa was rarely free after marriage, and so she took Lia to walk on the familiar streets.

Jieun took her car and went to Huaxing Hotel for dinner, and with her sharp eyes, she saw Lisa walking on the street.

Lisa wore a goose-yellow cheongsam and a snow-white hollow shawl. Her exquisite curves could be seen.

Jieun's gaze stucked to Lisa's body like glue and looked back and forth until the car passed by, and she could no longer see Lisa's delicate figure.

In Jieun's opinion, the petite Lisa was a frail young lady. Her body that looked like there was no flesh at a glance, not only was it unattractive to men, but even when love-making...wouldn't be able to make Jungkook enjoy, right?

No matter how much she compared herself to Lisa, she didn't lose any in terms of face and body, and she often practiced shooting with her father since she loved guns, and her marksmanship could be comparable to that of well-trained soldiers.

She just never got close to Jungkook since there was never any opportunity to be alone with him. If Jungkook, who was a soldier, knew that she could shoot well, and that her skills were very good, he would definitely appreciate her and look at her with admiration.

And... didn't Lisa go back to her parents house today? She saw them having a drink in the early morning. But now in the blink of an eye, Lisa was walking back to Choi's house with her maid alone on the street. It seemed that Jungkook didn't pay much attention to her.

Jieun's red lips evoked a smug arc.

Sure enough, she still has a chance.

--------------

When Lisa returned to the Choi Mansion, Mother Jeon was having dinner. Seeing that she was the only one who brought Lia back, she couldn't help asking, "Why did you come back by yourself, Jungkook?"

"He said that the headquarters has something to deal with, so he left after the banquet was over." Lisa came to the table and sat down.

Mother Jeon ordered people to cook a few more dishes, and said unhappily, "What's wrong with this boy Jungkook? After the homecoming banquet, he also ran away, and asked you to come back alone! How will he have the face to meet his father-in-law and mother-in-law in the future?"