11

"Hello, Mr. Cha." Lia on the side bowed respectfully to Eunwoo.

"We haven't seen each other for seven years, haven't we? I almost didn't recognize you!" Eunwoo, who had a straight suit and a pair of gold-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, with short hair combed back meticulously, was far different from the sixteen year old boy who wore a Chinese robe in Lisa's memory.

The Choi family and the Cha family had been friends for a long time, and the two have a good relationship since childhood, until Eunwoo went to study in the United States when he was seventeen, and the two never saw each other again.

Lisa has admired Eunwoo who was both excellent in character and study, and also mature and stable. She had once fantasized about marrying Eunwoo when she grew up and become his bride.

With the passage of time, the little girl's childhood fantasy has long been a thing of the past.

Now that she met Eunwoo again, Lisa was delighted, not only because of the reunion with an old friend, but also because seeing Eunwoo was like returning to that carefree childhood.

"You still look a lot like when you were a kid, but I haven't seen you for so many years and I thought I might be wrong." Eunwoo's eyes fell on Lisa's bun and his throat seemed to be blocked by something.

He had just come out of the bank and saw a young woman who looked exactly like the Lisa in his memory, but with her hair tied in a bun, so he was not sure. He had just tried to call out and take his chances, but he didn't expect that it was really that little girl .

After hesitating for a few seconds, Eunwoo asked, "You... are you married?"

(T/N: In ancient China, young women wore their hair down or in simple styles to show that they were unmarried. Whilst maried women wore their hair tied up in a variety of styles depending on social rank and contemporary fashion trends)

--

"Jeon... Jungkook..."

Eunwoo carefully savored these two words in the Jazz Cafe, and chuckled, "This name is very special, but it is also very much in line with his status as a Major General."

Just hearing the name, one could imagine what kind of a person Jungkook was.
He was ruthless and merciless towards the enemy, and led troops to fight vigorously and resolutely.

Although he did not know who Jungkook was, he had known Jungkook's father, the famous General Father Jeon in Songxi City, since early age.

"I think so too." Lisa also smiled. When mentioning Jungkook, a touch of shyness appeared on her clean and pure face.

"..."

Seeing this, Eunwoo's eyes darkened behind the lens.

He was seventeen years old when he went to study in the United States, so he was no longer an ignorant boy. He did have some inexplicable feelings about Lisa, who was eleven years old at the time and was like a flower bud waiting to be released, but he was not completely sure whether it was because he regarded Lisa as his sister, or because he has the love between men and women for her.

But today, when he saw Lisa wearing a cheongsam and her hair in a bun, when he invited Lisa to the coffee shop to catch up with the old days, and then heard Lisa say that she had just met and married the Major General Jungkook of Songxi City four days ago, the stinging pain in his heart made him realize the truth.

He actually likes Lisa.

He had only just returned from the United States yesterday, and planned to go to Lisa after finishing his work at the bank today.

But now it seemed that he was a step too late after all.

Unexpectedly, the little girl he grew up with got married so soon.

She also became the Major General's wife.

"I didn't expect that you would choose a soldier as your husband." Eunwoo was very surprised when he heard that Jungkook was a soldier.

With the background of the Choi's family and his previous understanding of Lisa, he thought that Lisa's husband would be a gentle businessman.

"Well... I didn't expect it, but he is different from other soldiers, very reasonable, and not as vulgar as some soldiers." Speaking of Jungkook, Lisa simply wanted to take out all his goodness and tell about him.

If there was anything wrong about Jungkook...

She thought that it should be that the sexual needs of her husband was very frequent, such as last night...