PROLOGUE

Here is a new story. Don't worry I haven't abandoned my true prodigy story, just am stuck on how to write a particular part and I had this story in my mind so I decided to write this first.

Summary:- In this fic, Madara had set up everything for his plan Tsuki No Me. After which he realised his mistakes and decides to take on a successor to stop Zetsu.

Without further a do let's start.

During the age of warring period two clans were the most powerful clans among all of them. The Uchiha clan and the Senju clan.

Reason being for Uchiha's they had a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit) known as the Sharingan. This dojutsu helped made them most feared clan among the lands.

For Senju's didn't posses any specific kekkei genkai but they were known as the clan of thousand arts. For their members awaken kekkei genkai or have different kind of talent in some specific shinobi arts making them very versatile on battlefield.

Even among these two powerful clans, their were two shinobi's who were unparalleled in strength, no one can match their battle prowess except those two themselves. They were Hashirama Senju, the clan leader of Senju clan and Madara Uchiha, clan leader of the Uchiha clan.

Since these two clans were near equally matched, the opposing clients always hires one of the two clans. Both clans clashed among themselves multiple times killing members of opposite clan.
Making them bitter enemy.
But Hashirama and Madara wanted peace among their clans.
The only thing stopping them from making peace treaty was Madara. As he believed that others cannot be trusted after witnessing his younger brothers death with hands of Hashirama's younger brother.

But one specific battle day Hashirama defeated Madara, touching his back to the ground for the first time. Hashirama proposed to him to have alliance and have peace. But Madara refused saying that his brother was killed on this very battlefield, so if Hashirama so desperately wants peace he will have to kill his younger brother or kill himself to prove his word. Hashirama accepts the condition and decides to sacrifice himself for he had trust that Madara will be able to protect both of the clans, and just as he was about to take his life Madara stops him saying that he has shown what truly is inside Hashirama's hearts, hence accepting the alliance.

Both of them joined clans and made a new village, which Madara named Konohagakure no sato. Hashirama wanted Madara to be village's first hokage but on the instance of other clans which joined their village he had to become the hokage.
Madara had no problem with it but as he went around he saw that some of the powerful Senju's didn't trust his clan and saw them as warmongers and same was with other clans.
Knowing this Madara became afraid that his clan will be ostracized and will have no power in the village system.

So Madara urged his fellow clan member to leave Konoha warning them of said problem. But his clan members didn't agree to it. Disappointed by this he started spending more and more time in naka shrine where their was a stone tablet passed by said to be written by sage of six paths. The tablet can only be read by Sharingan and as it evolves you can read more of the tablet. Madara had the most advanced eyes said to be their, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (EMS) but still their was some part which he couldn't read making him believe that their must another stage to the Sharingan.
With this new information and what part he could read he concluded his path and plan to awaken next stage of the Sharingan.

The stone had some inscription on how to bring world peace. Madara was disappointed with current system as still people weren't able to open their hearts to others and understand them. Hence he decided to go through with the writing on the stone tablet and gather the required power to do so.