Meeting With Madara and Revelations

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.

I will try bring chapters thick and fast but I can't exactly promise that and follow me to know when I will be updating the stroy.

Okay so without further a do let's start.

In Konoha

Konoha is a ninja village or in other words military village so it's leader or head of the village is known as Hokage.
Although it's major power lies in the hands of village council. Which consists of three parts:-
The civilian council, it consists of rich and influential buisness and nobleman. Heads of different departments for civilians such as civilian law head, agricultural head, financial head etc. The function of civilian council is to aid hokage in ruling over civilian populous. All financial and other matters are handled by them with approval of Hokage.

The Shinobi Council consists of major clan heads of Konoha like Yamanaka clan head or Hyuga clan head. This council also has anbu commander, Jonin commander, head of interogation and tourture department, sipher division, barrier division etc.
This part of the council aid hokage in shinobi affairs and their rulling over the ninjas also in most cases brings down justice on ninjas. The clan also provide something specific to Konoha for inclusion just like civilian council as they give financial aid or influence in other villages or trade advantages.
Same is for the clans, for example Nara clan provides herbs and medicinal plants, as they rear dears and have vast forests under them. Or Akimichi clan provides aid in medicinal foods like soldier pill or food pill or ration bar. Like this every clan provides something to the village.

The last part consists of the elder council, these are reputable shinobi's who have been a major help in wars to Konoha. In Konoha's case they are teammates of Sandaime Hokage. Homura Mitokata, he oversees relations and diplomacy with other villages. Koharu Utatane, she precides over civilian court and helps in financial aid. Danzo Shimura, oversees the Black OPS division of Konoha and regulates the anbu. Before the death of Fourth Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi was too part of the elder council in the role of advisor but now he had retook his position.

Atleast this is what on paper council is supposed to be but in reality it is very different. After the death of Yondaime Hokage the civilian council has usserped some power from the hokage and now can medel in shinobi affairs and have found some ways to save themselves from paying full taxes.
Shinobi council has not gained much but now can question Hokage and can even overrule in some cases. The elder council is under control of Danzo as he had talked both Koharu and Homura into believing him that Sandaime is not good leader. As Danzo wants to be Hokage and even runs a underground program known as Root. The root ninjas are only loyal to Danzo and are secret part of Anbu Black OPS.

Before all this when fourth was hokage, he had full control of the council. Civilians worship him as their hero for ending the last great war almost single-handedly, so civilian council didn't had much influence over him plus they liked him too.
The Shinobi Council respected him and feared him because of his abilities. The elders were not much against him as he had put a tight leash on Danzo and other two were not anything to without him.
But after his death when in the time Sandaime took his office back and had to oversee of reconstructing the village and loss of many ninjas, due to kyuubi's attack. By the time he could now redirect his attention back to this it had already been too late. Civilian council has already taken too much power and shinobi council mostly thought of him as old and other two elders were under Danzo.

Hiruzen still remembers the day he took back his seat and intoduced Naruto to council as hero of the village.

Flashback next day of Kyuubi Attack

As he entered he saw that the council was already assembled. He took his seat and sat on it with a child wrapped in clothes. Everyone's eyes immediately fell on the child. One councilman stood and asked who is the child?