Izuku true nature

Ever since Izuku was considered quirkless everyone around him abused him mentally and physically everyday until middle school he met a girl name momo they both secretly fell in love with eachother one day when momo heard Izuku was quirkless and wanted to be a hero she fell more in love with him and one day it snapped for Izuku when she didn't come to school.

Katuski: it seems like your quirkless lover isn't here today but no matter shoto will take care of her when you jump off the roof of the school and you better hope you pray for another quilt on that side.

At that moment when Izuku heard he knew it was his time to leave the earth and followed threw. When he got to the roof and he jumped during his time his ex family did was abused him and neglected him.

Flashback:

Izuku: mommy can I get something to eat?

Inko: no now leave us be maggot*punches izuku*

Izuku: uncle zawa can you help me train to be a hero?

Aizawa: no why would I help you when I can help izumi with her quirk.

Izuku is watching tv

All might: what the hell you think your doing?

Izuku:w-watching tv

All might punches him out the out the house

All might: no one said you can watch tv.

At school

Izumi: give me your lunch money bitch

Izuku: but I need it I'm hungry.

Izumi: did I ask give me your money

Izumi used her quirk and gotten Izuku money.

Momo: here you go Izu you can take my lunch or share it with me.

Izuku ate his lunch with her and was feeling happy for her and her family.

Flashback ends

Izuku: I'm sorry mo-Chan I couldn't keep our promise.

As izuku fell he he the ground solid and blood started to spill until it stopped and it went back into his body.

?????: I'm sorry my son I've should've came and protect you but no worries your safe now.

As the mysterious person picked  Izuku up and left taking him to the bar and healing him completely and left a note that'll make the regret their life choices.

    Dear Yagi family

I know what you all did to Izuku including those damn kids and teachers you all abused and neglected him for not having a quirk well guess what I have him now and he will have the same quirk as me yep that's right you were to selfish to see that of you pushed him to become a villain and now you hero's will pay the price and believe me on this when Izuku wakes up vengeance on those who did him wrong will lay the consequences of your actions.

                       With hate AFO, aka Hisashi Midoriya

Now the person named Hisashi Midoriya has Izuku and there was one more place he can actually go to since he was friends with them since high school.

Yaoyourzu manor

Momo and her parents were having a good time momo was humming in a joyous tone.

Mike: Momo you seem happy someone caught your eye.

Momo: yes father a cute boy had caught my eye but can I ask you this?

Amanda: what is it sweetie?

Momo: do you treat the quirkless with respect even if they don't have a chance but you believe that they can?

Amanda: yes if they want to become the first hero as a quirkless person I'll give them my respect and my complete support.

Mike: me too sweetie but who is this person that you speak of.

Momo: his name is Izuku and he's quirkless everyone around him don't show him that support but I'm the only one who does not even his own sister or his family.

Amanda: well listen when you see him bring him her-

Doorbell rings

Mike: Jeffrey pleas go get that.

Jeffrey: yes sire

As he went to go open the door what they saw is Hisashi.

Momo: uncle Hisashi welcome

Mike and Amanda: yes welcome Hisashi

Hisashi: thank you for having me there's something I need to tell you 3.

Mike: come on in friend what can I do for you?

Hisashi: I would like to make a request for both parties of the family but it will only be me today but I wanted to know if your willing to make a quirk marriage with my son.

All 3 was shocked and Momo started to cry.

Momo:(crying) no I refuse to marry your son.

Hisashi: I had a feeling you would say that what if I told you that my son your marrying is Izuku Midoriya.

Momo was shocked that she refused to marry Izuku.

Hisashi: you see I looked in his memories and saw the deed you did and I knew you came straight from this family.

Momo: wait what do you mean looked in his memories?

Hisashi looked at her parents and they nod saying he can tell her.

Hisashi: you may not like this momo but I am a villain named Afo.

Momo:(not fazed) oh what do you want from me then why would you need me?

Hisashi: well momo I'm going to be tiring Izuku into a villain since society rejects Izuku for being a hero because he's quirkless I'm going to make him different and I want to know if you want to become a villain and think about this would you really want to hurt the boy that you really love of being a hero or will you join our side and be his ally like you always been and for the arrange marriage you can answer that at any time but I need to know that exactly.

Momo: I'll join but can I do this one thing if I'm going to be a villain?

Hisashi: ask away.

Momo: allow me to be the UA traitor I'll tell you from the inside.

Hisashi smiled at the thought of her being the UA traitor.

Hisashi: very well but I must say this tho if your going to be the UA traitor then you must keep a calm state whenever we strike.

Momo: I have no problem with that and I agree to the arrange marriage I want to see my Izu as well.

Hisashi: ok sign here here and here and you will be in an arranged marriage.

As momo signed along with her parents.

Hisashi: before I go I want to tell you that Izuku will no longer be quirkless he has the same quirk as me it's stronger and faster then mines ok.

Momo:(happy) hai

Hisashi: see you later daughter in law

Momo: see you father.

As he left momo turned to her parents hoping their not mad at her and sees that their not mad at her.

Momo: your not mad at me?

Mike: why would we you got to marry the guy you told us about and you will be joking him when the time is right*puts his hand on her shoulder* this is your destiny love how you see fit and congrats on getting engaged.

Momo: yea *feels something in her finger and looks down to see a ring on her finger and smiled* this is gonna be awesome.

Meanwhile with the Yagi family they received a letter from Hisashi and they now realized that they are up shit creed.

Find out on next time Izumomo lover out