Chapter Two

You awoke and saw that you were tied to a bed. You tried desperately to get out of the rope, and you looked over to see the same guy from the photo "Um are you gonna hurt me?" the guy shook his head and you could see from his eyes that they softened "W-well can you let me out?" he shook his head again. "I'm afraid he can't, dear" you looked to the door frame to see the same lady from the store. 

"What do you want from me?" she walked toward you and set a wet washcloth on your neck. You winced and let out a hiss of pain "Thomas, can you go get me the bandages from the cabinet, and the antibiotics" Thomas left and you laid your head back, they didn't seem like murderers. 

And even if they were...you felt kind of safe with them. 

"Where's my brothers and my friends?" the lady shook her head "I can't tell you that" you sighed and looked at the ceiling "You're not gonna hurt them are you?" she stayed quiet while she tended to your neck "If you do please let me talk to them before, especially Dean. He's always been scared" the lady still stayed quiet until Thomas came back. 

After Thomas came back and the lady you now know as Luda Mae left. You were now in an awkward situation where you were tied to a bed and Thomas could do anything he wanted to do to you. 

'I wouldn't necessarily mind but' you blushed and looked to the wall. You could hear Thomas let out a chuckle, it was a husky laugh yet it made you feel warm inside. Your face went redder and Thomas looked away, you looked back up at the ceiling and Thomas came closer to you. 

You could see that his apron was covered with what looked like some sort of animal blood...or it could be human. You didn't judge though, as long as it wasn't you or your brother's blood you were okay with it. His weight made the bed dip and he bent over to untie the knots of the rope, you rubbed your wrists together and sat up. He let out a grunt and turned to look at the chainsaw on the table "Don't worry I won't run off, I'm not a dumb blonde in a horror movie" he let out another chuckle. "I'm y/n by the way"  after you introduced yourself Thomas left leaving you to look around. 

Your leg hurt and you looked down to see it twisted around, you winced and looked to the door to see an older man with a sheriff's outfit on. 

"Who let you out?" he asked, his voice was rough and he had blood all over his shirt. 

Yeah...these people are probably murderers. 

He walked over to you and pushed you down roughly "I asked you a question girl, you gonna answer or not?" your hands started shaking "T-Thomas did" the man tied you up again and scoffed "That boy is gonna get himself in trouble" he turned to look at your leg "But since he seems so interested with you I think I'll keep you alive...for now anyway." 

With Eric and Dean 

Eric looked behind him to see Bailey's face bloody and he looked down to see a piece of glass stuck in her side. He looked beside Dean and saw that you were nowhere to be found "Don't worry, I'm gonna get you help and I need to find y/n and Chrissie." 

He fell to the ground and turned to look at you. You were knocked out, there was a huge gash on your neck and your leg was twisted around. He winced and tried to crawl over to you before the person on the motorcycle walked in front of him and pointed the gun at his head. 

"Wow, man I am impressed. Y'all are tougher than I thought." 

"What do you want from us" his nose burned and that sun made it worse. 

The woman chuckled "Everything, how about we get this robbery thing out of the way, huh?" he pointed the gun towards Bailey and Dean and then walked over to you "Your sister has some gut, she's fat but she knows how to survive" Eric glared at her, no one talks to you that way. 

"Leave her alone!" he yelled, he heard sirens and looked to see a police car stop. 

"Play along or I won't have to kill this cop, or you. Get up!" Eric crawled towards her and the police officer. 

Eric couldn't hear what she was saying but the officer pointed to gun toward her and shot through her stomach making her fly into the jeep. 

The officer walked towards you and pushed you to where you're facing him "She's still breathing. You!" he pointed towards Eric "Be a dear and pick her up and set her in the back of my vehicle." 

Eric did what he was told and picked you up bridal style. You let out a whimper of pain and Eric winced "I know, I'm sorry" he whispered. He set you down but you still weren't awake. 

They pulled up to a huge two-story house and the sheriff called someone named "Tommy" out. "Tommy" picked up the corpse and walked back into the house to only come back out and open the door y/n was in. He picked her up, being careful not to put pressure on her leg, he let out a concerned sound and walked into the house with her "What's he gonna do with her?" Dean asked, his voice shaking. 

"Don't you worry about that right now boy. He'll take good care of her."