Chapter Three

What felt like hours have passed until you saw Thomas again. Your leg was wrapped up but you still couldn't walk. You didn't know why but Thomas seemed more interested in you than his family at the moment. He was sitting beside you and you two sat there in comfortable silence, Luda Mae had him sit with you while she had to take care of some "business" it's only been a few hours but you really did feel safe with Thomas around, you just wanted to know where Dean and Eric were. 

"Do you know where two older males are? Or two females? Please just tell me" Thomas let out another grunt and shook his head. You sighed and looked at the ceiling "I know you kill people Thomas, I'm not dumb" he looked up at you, his eyes had something you couldn't quite see "Just don't hurt my brothers" your eyes went glossy and you tried not to cry "Please" you sobbed.

You did care for Chrissie and Bailey but you were only thinking about your brothers right now. 

Thomas came over and wiped your tears and let out a comforting sound. He untied you and picked you up bridal style and walked downstairs with you. The sheriff from before spat out his cigarette before looking at Thomas then you "What do ya think you're doing with her Thomas?" Thomas rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where another man was "You got you're self a girl Tommy?" he teased. You and Thomas's faces turned red and you shook your head "N-No sir." He let out a laugh "Just teasin ya darlin" Thomas set you down on one of the chairs and after a few moments the man fell asleep and Thomas went somewhere. 

You heard screaming and jumped, the man let out something you couldn't hear. You got up off the chair and hopped to the window and saw that the sheriff was making Dean do something. He kept hitting him with some sort of pole and you could see Eric yelling something you couldn't make out. You heard footsteps and turned around but before you could scream your mouth was covered up by a washcloth and you got knocked out. 

You let out a gasp and you looked around frantically, you weren't in the bedroom, you were in some kind of basement. You were tied up to a wall and you looked in front of you to see Eric tied up on some kind of board "Eric!" you whispered, he stirred and looked up then sighed in relief "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded and looked down at his arm, it was carved to the bone "Eric your arm!" Eric nodded and he looked like he was about to pass out "It's fine I can't feel it." You shook your head "You need to get out of here" he let out a laugh like he was defeated "Please y/n you can barely walk." 

You moved your hands around and after a few moments, you finally got one rope untied. You moved to your right hand then after you untied that you moved to your feet. You prepared for the impact on your broken leg and winced when it came. You crawled over to where your older brother lay and tried to find some way to release him. You could feel bile coming up to your throat but you ignored it. You heard the door open and saw Thomas come back down with the chainsaw. You ran to where he couldn't see you and the last thing you saw before Thomas chained sawed your brother was him mouthing "I'm sorry" to where you were hiding.

You were tied heavily to the room upstairs again and instead of rope, they used chains. They killed your brothers and their girlfriends and they didn't bother to ask you how you felt. 

Luda Mae felt guilty while Thomas felt even worse than her. You don't know why, you have only known him and his family for a few weeks. You refused any of the "meat" they gave you and only ate the snacks you brought on the trip and rationed them out for yourself. 

You slept in the same bed with Thomas, rather he sometimes would stay up all night working in the basement and you would walk down to see him passed out on his bench. You had to admit, he was attractive and you would want to get to know him better if he hadn't killed your brothers. He kept apologizing for it, by bringing you flowers or even pretty-looking rocks and leaving them on the nightstand. You thought it was cute but you still weren't ready to forgive him. 

You laid in bed while Thomas was sleeping soundly, you could hear his soft snores and while you stared at the ceiling you sighed and turned to look at the man beside you. His curly black hair was pulled back into a bun while his mask was still on. He still didn't feel comfortable with showing his to you, even though you keep telling him you won't make fun of him. 

After a few minutes of still thinking to your self you finally fell asleep.