Seven|18|

Seven Antonio JetsonSev⚠️

Seven Antonio Jetson➖Sev⚠️

M.D -Baltimore📍

I heard my alarm going off making me groan and roll over. I finally got up and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. Once I got out, I put to ointment in my new tattoos. I got Prophet and Promise name tattooed on both my forearms.

I put some clothes on and got my wallet and keys then walked to the kitchen and made some cereal. Once I finished eating I left out the house and drove to the city. I pulled up in front of my dads building.

"Good morning Seven" one of the other photographers said

"Wassup" I mumbled

It's 7 am. It's too early for dis bullshit.

I went to one of the rooms and started setting up for my first shoot. The couple came and it was a maternity shoot.

"Head down and move your hand down under her belly" I directed them

This shoot lasted for about 2 hours then the next people came. After like 6 hours of workin it was 2 and I had a 2 hour break between shoots.

I left out the building and went to sol Mexican on H street. It was this bad as joint sitting at a table alone. She was short, chubby, and I could tell she had a fat ass.

"Scuse me" I said making her look up

"Yea?" She said

"What's yo name?" I asked tilting my head

"Trinity...and you?" She asked smiling

"Seven. I gotta go but you think I can get your number?

All of a sudden her smile dropped and I could tell her attitude shifted.

"No" she said now mugging me

"Damn why?" I said taken back

"You deadass have a females name tatted on your face. Get the fuck on" she said rolling her eyes

"We not together no more" I said smacking my teeth

"I'm supposed to believe that? Nigga please. Goodbye" she said

I got up and walked out the door. Don't tell me this tattoo finna be a cock block yo.

I made my way back to my car and turned the air on immediately because it was hot. I started eating my food then Seylah FaceTimed me.

"Wassam lil shit" I said

"Heyyyyy shitty what you doing?"

"On my lunch break what you doing?" I asked

"Inna store looking for new suitcases"

"This one look big enough" I heard a deep voice say in the back ground