#2 pump it up kitty cat

<3

{ First pov }

The girls shut up after awhile, and our teacher Mr. Damon came in and announced that there's a new student. The student was a boy with white fluffy hair, yellow eyes, And red markings under his eyes. He was wearing a red and black hoodie with jeans and a black beanie.

Mr. Damon told him to introduce himself. "I-im Akari Hitomi! Pleased to meet you all!!" Hitomi gushed. Mr. Damon told Hitomi to take a seat, so he did. He went and sat around the area the girls were at. Man shouldn't have sat there. I thought to myself as I watched all the girls start talking abt him.

~ time skip to lunch, brought to you by Levi Ackerman~

I walked outside to a tree right beside the school and sat down, Raya joined me right away. As I pulled out my f/f from my backpack I started to eat it as I listened to the birds and the kids that were all around us.
I saw a white cat come up to me and Raya. Raya then tried coo'ing at the cat trying to get it to come up to her. She eventually fogged up her glasses leading her attention from the cat to her glasses.

Laughing as she wiped away the fog as I told her "mannnn even cats don't like you! Y'know you've lost the battle when a kitty won't come to you, even for food!!"
I laughed as she pouted at me Giving me puppy dog eyes. "Aweee c'mon! Ive pulled more bitches than you ever will!" She laughed as my face burned from annoyance.

Our laughing fit was interupted by the white cat from earlier climbing onto my chest resting it's face on my collar bone. Surprised by it's actions I let out a little gasp but reach to pet it anyway. Giggling a bit as it begins to purr, I watch Raya go and try to pet it as well only to be swatted at by it's little paws. The bell goes off signalling lunch had came to a end, I pull the kitty off of me and set it on the floor as I a grab all my stuff.

I begin to walk inside, I turn around to see that the cat had left.

[ EEEEEEAAAAH KITTY BOI IS HEREEEEE!!! How'd ya like this chapter?

Any suggestions for future advents?

Have a good day/night!