#4 IM SO SORRY

WASSUP

hope everyone had a good fourth of July, if you celebrate!
Anyway imma start now.

(First pov)

Chip still still seemed worked up over the cat, he is a dog I can't rlly blame him.

"Chip calm yourself bud,
Ya look nuts." I laughed looking at the crusty white dog.
I fed Chip then made my way to my room, Changing my clothes into my pj's.

I heard scratching at my door, opening it Chip hopped onto
My bed. I joined him after closing my door.

{ TIME SKIP }

First thought of the morning is : GAWD DAMN DOG TAKE YOUR BUTT OUTTA MY FACE......

(My aunt's pitbull does that to me
p-q )

Muffled cursing can be heard as I push the dog off my face. panting at the loss of air, glaring at the dog who happily stares at me awaiting me to get up and feed it.

Ya'know I think I'm preferring rabbits rn • - •° I think to myself seeing how my last interaction with cats went and how my interaction with my dog was being suffocated.

I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready.

This is the outfit

(Can be any color u want )
Also not my art.

I walk downstairs with Chip trailing behind me, stumbling on his paws occasionally.
I feed him and say goodbye.

Walking into class Raya isn't around, maybe she's late? Probably.
Walking to my seat, I see Hitomi sitting in my seat staring at my desk.

"Excuse me? That's my seat, Hitomi." I state, looking at the boy, waiting.
He seems to finally come out of his daze and stares at me, then he jumps out of my seat and tackles me in a hug.

"IM SO SORRY, IM SO SORRY, IM SO SORRY." He yells at me.
"What are you sorry for??"

"You- you don't know?" He grumbles, his beanie seeming like it slid back when he said that.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABT, HITOMI!?" I exclaimed annoyed.

"Raya-"