𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

"Then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college," Steve said as he drove Robin to school, Ivy sat in the backseat messing with the feathers on Robins band hat. "Do I wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex? I mean, I don't know. Does that make sense you guys? Robin, are you listening?"

"Uh, yes," Robin said, putting mascara on her bottom lashes.

"What did I just say?"

"Something about sex with Linda."

"No, I'm talking about Heidi!" Steve shouted.

"Cut me some slack, please!" Robin shouted back. "Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity. It is 7 in the morning, we have this stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse."

"Robin, you look great," Ivy commented.

"You're my girlfriend! You're required by, like, law to say that!" Robin told her.

"Well, I tried. And you do look beautiful," Ivy said. "You know what I was thinking about? That girl in band with you, she definitely likes women, right?"

"Vickie? Doubt it," Robin said.

"Okay, the fact that you knew who I was talking about without even saying her name says a lot."

"She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds," Steve said. "Know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds? People who like boobies, Robin!"

"Ew! Gross don't say boobies."

"Boobies. Not a big deal, okay? I like boobies. Ivy likes boobies. You like boobies. Vickie likes boobies. Definitely."

"She can be part of our boobie lovers club!" Ivy gasped.

"Okay, you both need to stop saying boobies."

"Just move your date this one time," Dustin said over the phone to Steve trying to get him to join for Hellfire that night since Lucas couldn't go.

"What, to hang out with you and Eddie 'the freak' Munson? Uh, yeah, I'll pass," Steve told him.

"You're just jealous cause I have another older male friend."

"Ew. Ugh. Whatever. Besides, I mean, I really like this girl. I think that she could...Who knows, she could be the one."

"Hand the phone to Ivy," Dustin demanded.

"It's Henderson," Steve said, handing the phone to Ivy.

"What do you need, Dustin?" Ivy asked.

"For you to sub in for Lucas at Hellfire."

"Absolutely not," She laughed.

"Are you like Steve and this is about Eddie?" Dustin asked.

"No, I think Eddie's kinda cool. I just don't wanna play 10 hours of DnD at my old school. Listen, I have to work so I'll talk to you later."

Ivy set the phone back down before disappearing to go grab more movies to shelve.

Ivy could not believe she was stepping foot back into Hawkins High School, especially with Steve and his date. She had to support Lucas and Robin so, against her minds protests, she went.

"Does it bother you that, like, we might win a championship right after you graduated?" Brenda asked Steve.

"Yeah, that's an interesting point. Thank you so much for bringing that up, Brenda," Steve said, sarcastically, as she helped her up on the bleachers. Ivy winked at Robin as she walked past the band.

"Everyone now please rise for our national anthem. Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!"

Robin and Steve exchanged a look when Tammy walked into the gym. Ivy couldn't help but snort a little when Tammy started singing off-key.

"Told you," Steve whispered to Robin. "Muppet."

"Okay, she does sound like a Muppet," Robin whispered back.

Surprisingly, Ivy was happy when the game started because the singing finally stopped.

She wasn't fully paying attention to the game until they were down to the last few seconds of the game and it was down to Lucas to make the winning shot.

"Yes!" Ivy screamed when, after much suspense, Lucas won them the game. "He did it, Steve! He fucking did it!"

a little short but here you go. shoutout to Shrekdonkeygold for choosing todays update this time.