friends or lovers?

words-285

Ei had been avoiding Miko for the past few days, yaemiko thought 'did I do something wrong? maybe she's just busy.' Miko decided to go to her shrine and ask her what's up. Miko didn't even bother to knock she just walked into   Eis room "Ei... Did I do something?" Miko wasn't the one to show emotions but when Ei was involved her emotions were most important, "No? why do you think that Miko?" Said Ei with a worried voice. "Well, you've been Avoiding me all around Inazuma" Miko tried not to look worried, but it was hard for her to be like this with Ei being like this to her. "that's because I've been planning something for you but since you are so impatient, I'll give it to you now" Ei got up now looking back to her into Mikos eyes, Ei walked close to Miko to close like she was going to kiss her. Miko thought 'were just friends, right?'. Mikos ears priced up and her tail wagged fast as ever as if Miko knew what Ei would say, "Miko... I love you and I don't want to be just 'friends' anymore I want to be more then 'friends' I want to be your girlfriend" EI smiled at Miko waiting for her response. "Yes, yes yes yes yes! I will be your Girlfriend!" Shouted Miko Ei laughed "Miko be quite!" Miko Laughed with her Miko looked at Ei and Ei looked back at Miko Ei put her hand on Mikos face "I love you Ei" said Miko Miko pulled Ei in for A kiss. 

Sorry its short my I wrote two books in a day so I'm tired ill make another part tomorrow<3