Cherry Pie

I've been living with my bestie Kandi for about two weeks. And they have been pretty good, for the most part. When you’re friends for as long as we have been, you know everything about each other, and I mean everything. Their favorite color, favorite food, and even your deepest darkest secrets. The only secret she still doesn’t know about me is how much I want to fuck her.

Through the paper thin walls of this apartment, I’ve heard it all. The moans, the screams, the utter delight of her climax. Every time she does, I do too. No matter who happens to be with her, I put myself in their place instead. Pulling back that long blonde hair she has. Riding her, licking her. Imagining my tounge deep inside her sweet pink pussy. Pretending I’m the one who gives her that earth shattering orgasm, licking it up. And I’m pretending right now.

I’m laying in my bed with my vibrator going on overdrive. I think I’ve gotten the rhythm of their fucking by the moaning coming through the wall. Not to mention the banging of her headboard. She’s starting to get loud, she’s about to finish. I rock against my vibrator, pretending it’s her. I plunge it inside, moaning out loud. She won’t hear me though. Not with what he’s making her do. Right as I finish with an amazing gush, she does too, squealing with delight. I click off my toy and put it back in the drawer with the others, drifting to sleep with the sounds of her giggles.

The next morning I’m at the kitchen table. Watch him leave, not even a goodbye. She steps in, hair a mess in nothing but a white T-shirt, “well, he was a fun ride”, she smiled. “I know”, I tell her, “the walls are paper thin”.  Kandi turned the shade of a rip tomato, “oh my god, I’m so sorry. We didn’t keep you awake did we?”. “No, no. It’s fine. It’s not the first time anyway”, I explain with a smirk. She bites her bottom lip, “really? That’s kind of embarrassing”, she says turning to grab a coffee cup. As she reaches up into the cabinet, the bottom of her T-shirt rides up reveling the bottom of her perfect ass. The sudden urge to bite her ass cheek comes to my mind, along with other ways I want to use my mouth. I cross my legs, but it just makes me throb more. She sits down with her cup, an awkward silence seeming to engulf the room. A smile creeps across her face, circling her finger around the mouth of the cup. “I have a confession to tell you”, she says. “Sounds juicy”, I laugh, “tell me”. She blushes again, “I knew you could hear me fucking him last night. And the other nights too.” I just look at her, “I’m waiting for the juicy part”. She gets up, walking toward me playing with the edge of her shirt. “The juicy part my lovely, is that I’ve been listening to you too”, she explains, “it turned me on knowing you were listening to me”. I look away, “you’re a freak”, I say half laughing. She sat on the table in front of me, smiling, “I heard you too. You’re not as quiet as you think you are. Neither are your toys”, she slightly spreads her legs, “makes me wet just thinking about it now”. With the slit between my legs getting wetter by the second, I decide it’s time to confess. “Yeah, it’s hard not to get horny with all the fucking going on in this place. I take care of myself and I like to listen while I do it. It’s too fuckin hot not to”.

 She starts gliding her foot up and down my leg, “ever wonder what it would be like…..between us?”. I look at her, “are you kidding? Never”, I lie. She doesn’t buy it, “really? Because I have, plenty of times”, she says sliding into my lap, straddling me, “it’s the only way I can get off anymore. Plus, it would just be one more thing between us. I actually trust you with my body, I wanna give it to you”. Kandi slides out of her shirt reveling her slim figure and perfect D breasts. I close my eyes in surprise, pulling my hands up in the air, “are you nuts? What are you doing?”. She takes my hands, “giving you your fantasy”, she starts rocking back and forth against me, “and mine”. She starts to rub my hands on her breasts, her nipples erect and skin smooth, “doesn’t it feel good?”. I couldn’t fight how horny she was making me, it did feel good. There was basically a puddle in my chair. I open my eyes and gaze at her, “I don’t know, Kandi. This seems so wrong”. She licks my neck and I couldn’t help but moan out loud, grabbing her ass with both my hands. She giggles and puts her hands up my tank top, “let me see these beautiful tits”, and pulls it off. She starts to grope, lick, and nibble at them, “my god they’re perfect. Wanna show me the rest?”, she says as she slides her hand into my shorts. I put mine between her legs to her surprise, sliding my fingers back and forth on her clit. I put my lips to her ear, “ even better, I’ll let you taste it”. Then she kissed me, sucking on my tounge, “goody for me. I’ve always wanted to try cherry pie”.

We made our way back to my room, frenching and fondling each other the whole way. She pushed me down on the bed, licking my breasts. “I want you so fuckin bad. I’ve wanted you to touch me this way for so long”, I confess. She kneels down beside the bed and starts  working her way down to my pussy. Her tounge feels so good against my skin. “I’m gonna make you scream like I’ve always wanted”, and slides her tounge between my legs. I yell out, finally knowing how good she feels inside me.

“Oh my god Kandi, yes!”, I yell, “lick my pussy so good! Stick your tounge in deep inside me!”. Her tounge was amazing, I couldn’t believe I had waited so long to try and fuck her. The way she sucked my clit had me ready to cum within minutes. And when she slipped two fingers inside, I almost exploded. I pull her hair into my fist, pulling her face hard into my pussy. I wrap my legs around her head, grinding against her mouth. “Oh, fuck yes baby girl! Don’t fuckin stop! I’m gonna cum all over that pretty mouth of yours!” Kandi spreads my legs apart, starts pounding her tounge inside me. “Cum for me baby. I want that sweet stuff in my mouth”, she moans. And started screaming, gushing into her mouth.

She licks her way back up to my mouth, frenching me hard. “You taste so fucking good”, she says, “I could eat you all fuckin day”. I flick my tounge on her nipples, making her moan and giggle. “You’re such a good girl”, she says, “you make me so wet”. I pull her down on the bed a spread her legs out, slip my fingers inside. She immediately started going against my hand, “I like that. It feels so fuckin good”. “Good”, I say, removing my fingers and climbing between her legs. Her pussy was so wet against mine, I was already about to cum again. “I’m gonna ride you until you scream my name”.

I start scissoring her hard, grinding against her pussy fast. I grab her left leg and hold it against my chest, pounding her clit hard. Her squeals of pleasure while biting a pillow let me know she was about to cum. “You like that baby girl? Tell me how much you like it”, I say. “Oh my god, I love it! Ride my pussy hard! Make my pussy cum for you!”, she screams. I start pounding her pussy as fast and as hard as I can. “Cum with me baby! I’m cuming too! Cum for me now!” I scream. We scream together as we cum together. We lay there knotted together for a few moments before she turns to me. “Let’s do that again”.