Prologue

"Hurry up," a four year old girl ordered her older brother Santiago

"Hurry up," a four year old girl ordered her older brother Santiago. Santiago was walking to slow for little Angelina's liking.

Santiago muttered a small sorry and quickly picked his pace up as he held onto the end of Angelina's long light pink dress as they walked into the game room, which Angelina new held all her elder brothers.

"The princess has arrived!" Santiago beamed out loud gaining everyone's attention. The three eldest brother were in the room playing on the console, Vincenzo, Elijah, and Niccolò, but also the youngest brother was there, Antonio.

As expected by the boys Emmaline walked in, also with the same dress but just a different color, baby blue, and she had Santiago's twin, Sebastian holding the end of her dress.

"The princess has arrived!" He yelled with a smile looking around until he saw his other sister and twin.

The four other brothers watched silently and amusedly at what was about to happen, it's happen to often.

"You copy cat!" Shrieked Sebastian pointing fingers. "No! You copied us, copy cat!" Santiago fought back.

"Lier lier pants on fire." Sebastian crossed his arms and looked away annoyed. 

This is how it went, Sebastian and Santiago argue while Angelina and Emmaline watched happily loving the drama that was happening.

They always ended up somewhere off in the house. While the twins argued they ran off hiding together.

"Well we did it first." Santiago replied feeling proud thinking he won. "Who cares! I had told Elijah before you!" Pointing to Elijah Sebastian was pleasing he told the truth.

"I'm not into this," he shrugged but he knew a fight was bound to happen when he saw Sebastian was getting mad and Santiago was on the edge of crying.

"Don't lie!" He yelled, his first clenching and his eyes closing shut tight.

Vincenzo had enough and quickly went to calm Sebastian down. Niccolò went to Santiago and quickly pulled him into a hug and let him cry in his chest.

This happened to my times, the boys new the schedule.

Vincenzo went to Sebastian, Niccolò went to Santiago, and Elijah went to find the girls.

"Girls!" He yelled walking up the stairs making his way to the room he always finds them in.  But Elijah had this bad feeling as he walked upstairs, into the hallway.

He could hear his mothers faint yells and his father too. This happens from time to time but never like this.

He quickly wanted to get the girls to make sure their safe. But before he could reach the play room their parents door slammed opened wide. He flinch and turned see his mother angrily walking her way to the play room. 

Elijah quickly noticed she had a big suitcase with her. She shoved him and made her way into the room.

Elijah walking in seeing his mother picking up both his little sister and walking back out.

"Mom!" He yelled rushing behind her as she walked down the stairs. "Where you going?" He asked confused. The latter stoped at the bottom of the stairs in front of the door and looked up at him with a sad smile.

"I love you and your brothers. Remember that." She looked down at her two daughters who were staring at Elijah in confusion.

"Bye bye Eli." Emmaline waved with a small smile not knowing what's happening. Emmaline held inter her sister hand and her mothers as she smiled.

"Bye li, love you." She bubbled said jumping to give him a hug but her mother held her back and quickly shoved them out the door.

Elijah stood shocked, confused, hurt, and more he can't quite explain. His father walked down the stairs and looked at his son with guilt in his eyes.

"Father? Where'd they go?" He asked breaking into sobs, his father grabbed him and let him cry on his shoulder.

They sank down and ended on the last step, father letting Elijah cry in his shoulder. "I'm sorry," his father whispered softly.

"What's going on?" Vincenzo voice laced with concern. "Where the girls." He asked confused.

Elijah just sobbed harder, "tell me hats wrong!" He yelled but getting ignored. His worst fear happened. His little sisters gone.

"Dad! Sebastian's being mean!" Santiago yelled running or his dad with Niccolò holding Sebastian behind him.

"What's wrong guys?" Niccolò asked lacing Santiago down. "That's what I'm trying to find out." Vincenzo said frustratedly.

Elijah was crying hugging himself, Vincenzo sat down next to him rubbing his back confused, Niccolò was standing a few feet away from everyone holding Anton, their father standing holding the twins.

"Your mother left and took the girls."