Daichi

(Pansexual male reader x Daichi)

Being part of the LGBTQIA+ community is hard in a misogyny school. Everyone likes to joke about gays and stereotypes fill the room. Its bad enough hearing it everywhere you go in the school, but its worse when they get singled out.

"Please I didn't do anything wrong!"

They sneered as they continued kicking y/n. Y/n curled up into a ball to prevent any harsher injuries from their abuse. As they rained punches down on him, they didn't stop their verbal abuse.

"Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do anything to hurt you!"

"It's cause faggots like you don't deserve to stay in our school. You should be out there selling your body to the hobos down the streets."

Though their kicks and punches hurt, their words stung more. Y/n never thought that others would discriminate him just because of his sexuality. The tears started to form as they ripped up his shirt and threw it to the side, saying things like if he liked all the genders so much,he should just go parading around naked.
Just before they could rip off his pants, he heard a voice in the distance and the footsteps of his abusers scuttering away.

Y/n looked up tentatively, scared of being judged by his saviour. When the familiar face of his class moniter, Daichi, appeared, y/n immediately sighed in relief. Daichi worriedly ran towards him and proceeded to cover him up with the Karasuno Volleyball Team jacket. He carried y/n up to the nearest stairway and turned to him.

"Are you okay? I was so worried when the bell rang and nobody in class had seen you? What did they do to you?"

Hearing Daichi's soft voice, made y/n break down into tears as he recapped what had happened. Daichi sat next to him, holding him close as he comforted him. He listened to every detail and every thought that had passed through y/n's mind when he was being beat up. When y/n ended the recap, Daichi was furious and his face was red with anger.

" I can't believe that they did that to you just because you are pansexual. No decent human being would ever do that."

He pulled y/n into a hug as he promised to make sure that this incident will never be repeated. As he lsitened to Daichi's words, he felt safe knowing that not everyone would hurt him just for his sexuality.