Weird things-𝗖𝗛.𝟭𝟬

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲.."-𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥

______________
Your POV:

As soon as I get back to camp some how amber appears right in front of me with Kayleigh by her side? "Where were you?" She was. "Oh you know, I was just taking a walk to clear my head." I say in a calm voice so she doesn't know what actually happened

I just can't go say 'hey I ran into the guy in the woods and he need supply's so I stole some for him and came back meet him again'. "Ok," she starts out "the party's about to starts so go get changed." She says but before she walks away she informs that Kayleigh was now part of our group. I was ok with that I just didn't think that Amber liked her. But I just shrugged it off
And went to go get dressed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After awhile of party if starts getting really dark and we all just sit down and start talking to each other.

Mia POV:

     As I walk into my Cabin I noticed that nobody's in here except for Alex.
"Where is everyone" I ask them. "I don't know."
They reply not really caring . "They're probably at that top-secret party, the rest of us aren't supposed to know about." They continues.

"You know," she starts out "the one you organized?" They finishes. "But I cancelled that." I say very confused. "And someone else un-cancelled." Like it was obvious. "They can't do that!" Slightly I was confused and pissed that somebody would do something like that.

"Apparently, they can," Alex replied. They hesitated before they continued, "seeing how you're a social outcast now, do you wanna have a look?" They questions. I just ignore the rest they have to says, and walk out the door to got to the party that was once mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV:

As me, Kayleigh, and Amber were talk and laughing we she Mia storm up to us with a little angry look on her face. "What is this?" She asks, kinda raising her voice.

"Oh, hey, Mia!" Amber replies in a happy tone, "do you want to join?" She continues. "You think I don't see what you're doing?" She replies as she ignored Amber question. "Um... toasting marshmallows?" I question slowly. "Are you in pajamas?" Kayleigh said giggling slightly.

"Yes I'm in pajamas!" She says rudely, Because someone stole my idea for a party and made it their party!" She finishes, and adds "And didn't even invite me!". As the two go back and forth everybody starts to stare. And after that we just went back to what we were doing before.

But what I didn't know a certain someone was watching me.....

Love and war....