Crazy girl-𝗖𝗛.𝟭𝟭

"If life is a movie,Then you're the best part

Then you're the best part.."-Daniel Caesar

                              ______________

After that I see Mia run into the woods. I start to feel bad I mean...Amber did make the party after Mia canceled it and did not invite her.

Before I walked off to make sure Mia was ok I told Amber I was going to go use the bathroom just for an excuse.

"Mia!" I called out and start running out towards her. For a while, I saw her slowing down near the cliff. "Mia?" I say to her softly.

"Oh look who it is," she starts out slowly turning around and laughing slightly, "one of Ambers's little pets." She said. I was kinda hurt, Amber is really my friend.

"Listen," I start out, "I don't want any problems with you I just want to say sorry. I know that was wrong of Amber and I just want some understanding," I said Mia looked unsure to what I said but nodded her head, "I really just want to be friends, if you'll let me." She seemed unsure at first but she nodded. I was a little happy that I also made another friend. "But," she started, "Amber can't know." She said and I agreed.

A little while after we hear Amber calling out for Mia. "Leave me alone" Mia replied just looking over the cliff at the water below. And Amber just looks right with her." it's so beautiful, isn't It?" She said, looking out into the beautiful scenery.

"So you're following me now?" Mia said as she walked a little closer to Amber, "What do you want?" she asked. After that I just zoned out to the rest of their conversation, I mean what their talking about has nothing to do with me so...why bother?

"Amber!" I hear Mia call out, I turn around and see Mia rush out towards the cliff in a distressed manner. I was about to ask what happened but knowing Amber, I already knew she was playing whit Mia's head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mia runs back to tell the others what happened to Amber, but I just stay put. I don't want to be put in any of this drama, I know I was there when it happened but I don't want people to think that I'm crazy.

As I start walking back towards the party I noticed something moving in the woods. I hear whispering in my ear over and over saying my name. But I'm suddenly pulled by my shoulders into the dark woods, and my world goes black........

 But I'm suddenly pulled by my shoulders into the dark woods, and my world goes black

Love and war...