Chapter 34

Evianna's POV

Everyone was looking at them wide eyed while Ares, Sam, Angelo and Ana just started laughing their ass off. I let out some chuckle remembering the day it happened.

"You two got shot?," Ares asked once he calmed down.

"Yea, yea laugh it up," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

"Hamada? As in the Japanese mafia Hamada?," Tony asked with furrowed brows, confused.

Ana nodded her head while wiping the tears that were falling from laughing too hard. "Yup, the leader to the Japanese mafia," I said.

You see, the Japanese mafia hates the Germans too. No surprise there. Even though they are a rank lower than the Germans somehow the Germans still want to get rid of them at one point. Saying how 'Japan is the only Asian country that is strategically located for them to handle their business'. So they would need to get rid of them in order to control their territory.

Recent years, the Germans have put a hold on their attacks on Japan because they want to concentrate on getting the Spanish, Greeks and Italians first. As if.

In one of the old mafia rules, it's stated that the European mafias shouldn't try to take control on other mafia continents due to differences in understanding and operation. This is to lessen the suspicion to normal people so that they wouldn't know about the underworld. Like why would an outsider be controlling the country? You get what I'm trying to say right.

Obviously, the power hungry bitches known as the Germans can't follow simple rules and tried to take them down. From what I've heard, the Japanese have been using this opportunity to be stronger so that when the Germans do decide to attack, they can easily take them down. I might have gone there from time to time to help the recruits train.

"How do you guys know him?," Sam asked, tilting his head. One of his tells of showing how confused he is.

"A few years back we had a mission in Japan where we had to assassinate some trafficker who were trying to bring in Japanese kids to England. Saying how 'they're more exotic' which made us disgusted," I explained.

"Once we killed the people involved at the location, some heavily armed men decided to join our killing party and they spotted Evie and I who were trying to calm the kids down. At this point, Ryan and Gio were finishing off their kills at the back so the men didn't see. Kiro came out introducing who he was and was thanking us for stopping the traffickers." Ana continued.

"Since our backs were facing the back door, we wouldn't see Ryan and Gio coming in but Kiro did. He thought they were part of the trafficking team so he shot both of them on the shoulders as warnings because he said he wanted to torture some of them for even having the thought of trafficking his people." I added.

"It hurt," Gio said, rubbing the part on his shoulder where he got shot.

Snickering, I added, "we quickly explained who they were and Kiro brought them to his doctors to fix them up," I said then looked at the Kastellanos, "That's why we were in Japan for another two weeks," which made them look in realisation.

"Why didn't you tell us?," Adonis asked with one of his brows raised.

"Because it was embarrassing," Gio mumbled.

"The fucker didn't even apologise," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

"At least he brought you guys to his doctors," Ana pointed out.

"Since then we've been helping the Japanese from time to time. We usually just train their recruits so that they'll get a grip on how to handle things once the Germans decide to attack them again," I explained.