Chapter 51

Evianna's POV

The beatings happen every day.

The pain was bearable.

I had to call them Master and Sir again.

I couldn't stop the rape.

The only thing I'm thankful for is that they didn't do it at the same time. They talked about doing it but decided to wait until I was supposedly married to Karl as a form of 'wedding gift'. I almost puked there and then.

It was twice too many and it made my mind go crazy. How I tried imagining it was Gabe so that it hurt less but when the feeling and words were different it was difficult. Nothing could compare it to my love's touches. The bruises and hickeys around my body are sickening.

I started acting like I was being brainwashed by them and that I was forgetting about my family. That way, the beatings weren't as bad and I could save my energy to fight my way out. Some of their words to manipulate me did get into my head but I quickly brushed them off as I knew they just wanted me to forget them. They didn't manage to manipulate me then who says I'll be manipulated now.

It's four days before my birthday and said to be five days before my wedding day. The only reason I know this is because Karl and Ben can't stop talking about it. Every time they enter the cells, they'll tell me the number of days left until I'm Karl's wife. Sure, I had some few words in there but it all ended up with me having more bruises and scars.

Atlas or Cage, his assassin name, has visited me as much as he can without being suspicious. He has been updating me about our progress and said that it's all going according to plan. Thank god, my family finally figured things out and that they're finally creating a plan.

Today is the day I'm getting out of this hellhole. Today is the day the Germans will fall and crumble down. Today is the day Atlas reunites with his sister, Makaiah and the three of us get out. Today is the day I reunite with my family and the love of my life.

All I have to do is be prepared for the signal and I'll get to have my fun too. God, I miss killing people. I miss having my daggers in my hands.

I haven't gotten today's beating yet and every day they would usually come at the same time. The beatings are supposed to make me obedient and follow every single order they tell me. They think I'm getting there. I've been 'obedient' to them for most of the time but I still rebel plus, if I obey immediately, it'll be too suspicious.

At one point, I think I was too weak since I'm letting all this happen but a part of me was proud I was fighting. I knew what I was getting into and everything I do is for the long run. Even if it takes everything I had to endure by them.

As I was in my own mind, I heard the doors open and footsteps getting closer to where I was chained. No changes there.

"In just five days you will take your place by my side. As my wife. As my queen," Karl said, making me open my eyes and I could see his face had a faraway look in his eyes. Probably imagining the wedding day that will never arrive.

"I can't wait, Sir," I gritted out even though I'm sure you can hear the disgust, I don't think he realise at this point.

I feel hands grope my butt and a moan from behind me making me flinch forward, only to be grabbed around my waist into someone's chest.

"I just wanna bite this so much," Ben whisper and nipped my ear making me jerk my head. He didn't like this and pulled my hair so that I was looking back at him.

"You don't get to move away from me schatz," he sneered making me roll me eyes.

Feeling bold since I know everything would be fine, "You're delusional if you think I would marry you," I snarled, making his eyes darken in fury.