020,

six months later.

EPISODE ONEsuzie, do you copy?

EPISODE ONE
suzie, do you copy?

NOVA WAS stood by the door next to her now boyfriend lucas at the sinclair household. erica was stood next to charles and sue, his parents, waiting to say goodbye to her since it was getting late and they were all going to the movie theatre.

"well, it's was great to have finally met you, nova. lucas spoke a lot about you." sue smiled as nova returned it, rasing a brow at lucas who groaned, "mom!"

"you too, mrs. sinclair, thank you for the invite." she smiled as lucas got his bag.

"well, we should get going. don't want to miss it!" he dragged nova out before she could say goodbye, sue and charles chuckling at them as erica shook her head and complained about how she needed to go to the starcourt mall immediately with her friends.

"sorry about them." lucas sighed as they got on their bikes, nova laughed, shaking her head.

"it's fine. they're lovely." she took one hand off her bike to hold his hand, giving it a squeeze before placing both hands back on the handle bars as they biked to starcourt, a new mall that had just opened up.

they greeted max and will with hugs, and put their bikes into the bike rack, max had skated there and joyce byers had dropped will off. "you good, max?" nova wrapped an arm around he sister.

"yeah, just billy being an asshole." max chuckled as nova rolled her eyes, "when is he not? just ignore him."

after a while of hearing will and lucas' complaints, mike finally arrived as they all huffed in annoyance. "you're late!" lucas spoke, his hands intertwined with nova's.

"sorry." mike spoke, slightly out of breath as he put away his bike. "again!" lucas repeated as nova laughed at him.

"we're gonna miss the opening." will complained.

"yeah, if you guys keep whining about it! let's go." mike scoffed, lucas pulled a face.

"if you guys keep whining about it, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." lucas mocked, causing nova to laugh at him.

"just stop talking, dude." mike sighed as they walked into the mall.

"let me guess, you were busy." he made kissing noises as mike groaned.

"oh, yeah, real mature, lucas."

" 'oh, el, i wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends'!" lucas mocked again as nova giggled slightly.