CHAPTER 78

After lunch, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi were about to leave.

They are not people in this palace, and it is not good to stay there all the time, and there are many things outside!

After leaving the palace, Han Tingxuan and Feng San Shao didn’t rush back home either.

Mo Yanzhi has become a well-justified Royal Highness, if he is assassinated at this time, and the murderer behind the scenes is found, it is a mess, and it is righteous!

Therefore, during this period of time, they are much safer than in the past!

Especially, the things of Mo Yanzhi have been spread among the people.

In the Imperial Study Room today, Han Tingxuan and Tian Yuexi have discussed the issue of Quyuanli, and it will be tomorrow morning! However, Mo Yanzhi had better not go to court tomorrow morning.

Even if Quyuanli is a good thing, it will affect the interests of some people.

Therefore, you don’t have to listen to talk, just leave this to Han Tingxuan.

Holding Mo Yanzhi’s hand, Han Tingxuan planned to turn around on the street and then go back.

“In other words, can you talk specifically about what you and Yun Rou talked about?”

Yun Rou, it’s Yun Rou again… Mo Yanzhi closed his eyes and said lightly: “What’s the matter? Your husband is interested?”

Han Tingxuan seemed to be thinking about something else, “Ah” and nodded. “It’s just curiosity. In other words, you tell me in detail what you all said.”

Mo Yanzhi’s lips were pressed tightly, and Han Tingxuan’s hand was suddenly released.

Han Tingxuan was taken aback for a moment, then looked over. “Huh? What’s the matter?”

Mo Yanzhi reluctantly twitched the corner of his mouth and said, “I’m a little tired, I want to go back.”

“Huh?” Han Tingxuan looked at the street, looked at Mo Yanzhi, and nodded. “Ok.”

Han Tingxuan wanted to hold Mo Yanzhi’s hand again, but was avoided without a trace.

Han Tingxuan paused slightly, just about to say something, but saw a familiar figure. “what?”

Mo Yanzhi followed the opponent’s line of sight and paused slightly. “Eastern Back?”

And the oriental back of the menswear dress.

In this dynasty, the costumes of the brother and the boy are different. Dongfang Hui now wears men’s clothing.

And look at what the other person looks like… the other person entered a restaurant.

“Dongfang Hui…” Han Tingxuan touched his chin, thinking that he wanted to take down the Dongfang family, it was not a simple matter of a few words or a day or two.

Especially now, the Dongfangjia he knows is just some of the most obvious information!

“Well, anyway, let’s go and see.”

Mo Yanzhi didn’t refuse this time, he naturally knew what was important and what kind of things he could let go.

When the two came out of the palace, they changed casual clothes, so there is no need to worry about being recognized.

The name of that restaurant is Yuewei Restaurant.

The two entered, just in time to see Dongfang go back to the second floor.