Summer

It's finally the end of the year and the start of summer and in a couple of months cannon will start, but recently the cosmic being came and told me she took most of my memories of this world due to the fact that she thought it would get boring...

   It's finally the end of the year and the start of summer and in a couple of months cannon will start, but recently the cosmic being came and told me she took most of my memories of this world due to the fact that she thought it would get boring if I already knew everything, but she did leave some stuff like Allison and how to help my friends in the beginning, but other than that I'm clueless.

So it's finally summer and Lydia wants throw a party at the Hale house to celebrate and I really couldn't agree more, but I know Sour-Puss is going to be mad when he finds out.

Anyways let's head over to my house where you'll find me hanging out with stiles.

Scott POV:

"Hey Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked.

"Beacon Hills is a town where nothing happens and it can get pretty boring for people like you who always looking for a mystery to solve." I say as Stiles chuckles.

"Yeah your right!" Stiles says before I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I call out before the door is opened showing Lydia who flops on my bed and lays down next to me.

"So what are you guys doing?" Lydia asked.

"Nothing really waiting for your party!" I said as stiles and I fist bumped.

"So why don't you guys come and help set up jackson is already there." Lydia said as stiles and I groaned.

"Finnnneeee." We said before grabbing our stuff and heading out before hopping in stiles jeep and driving off to the Hale house.

After arriving at the house we all hopped out and ventured inside only to see Jackson about to fall on his ass before I quickly grab the ladder to which he graciously nods to me before climbing down

"Well everything is pretty much done all we need to do is set up the food and drinks." Jackson said before I pulled out the snacks and stiles grabbed the drinks to which we flopped down on the seats taking exhaustion.

"Man that was a lot!" I say.

"Amen brother." Stiles says as Jackson and Lydia break down laughing.

"You guys are too much!" Jackson said.

"I thought that is what you told Lydia when you couldn't go any longer!" I say making Jackson glare at me before I take off running while Jackson chases me leaving a hysterically laughing Lydia Martin and a gobsmacked Stiles.

After Jackson finally stopped chasing me we made the last corrections to everything before Lydia sent out the party invites and pretty soon after that the party was in full swing with me dancing around the dance floor before I see Veronica talking with a guy and it looks like she likes him, but I can't help but smile happy for her and when she turns she sees me and smiles as I smile back and tell her to go for it to which she nods before grabbing the guys hand and heading off somewhere before I go back to my friends where I find stiles looking pretty drunk but he always was a light weight.

"You enjoying yourself?" Lydia asked as I sat down.

"Yeah I am." I say.

"I saw Veronica head off with some guy just now are you cool with that?" Jackson asked as I smiled.

"Yes I am and like I told you all we had an arrangement so I'm happy for her and I hope it works out." I say.

"Cheers to the Scott McCall!" Stiles calls out as everyone holds up their cups.

"CHEERS!" Everyone shouts before we all take a big gulp causing stiles to start coughing as Jackson, Lydia, and I start laughing before we here sirens and everyone takes off running out of the house where I see a half naked Veronica also running causing me to laugh harder than I already was.

"Hey hands up!" The officer says causing me to puts my hands in the air before he grabs my right wrist and puts it behind my back followed by my left before he handcuffs me before putting me in the back of his cruiser along with my three friends.

"Best party ever!" Stiles says as we laugh before the officer takes us to the station where we find an amused sheriff waiting for us.

"Scott Stiles did you have fun?" Noah asked as we smiled.

"So much fun!" I say before we are all three thrown in a holding cell with Noah standing on the outside of the bars.

"I hope it was worth it boys." Noah said.

"Totally!" Stiles and I said before Lydia and Jackson started cracking with us following.

Two hours. That's how long we waited before our parents finally came and when I saw my mom I swear I almost peed myself.

"Scott McCall let's go!" Mom says as I quickly say bye to my friends before hopping in the passenger seat while my drove before she looked over and smirked at me.

"Well did you have fun?" Mom said as I sighed in relief.

"Yeah I did mom." I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"Good. Now head upstairs and take a shower then go to bed." Melissa said as I nodded before hurriedly running up the stairs to the shower.

After my shower I found myself lying in bed exhausted after all the drinking and dancing before falling into a peaceful sleep.