Second Chance S1: E2

Previously on Teen Wolf...

"That's my dad. I better go!" Allison said as she walked away towards the car before I turned and saw Chris argent staring at me to which I waved with him waving back to which I headed back inside for lacrosse practice happy to have made things right with Allison.

============================================

After seeing Allison off I walked back into the locker room to where I found stiles waiting for me with an anxious look on his face.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked as I leaned against my locker.

"Yeah I did." I say as I'm lost in thought about Allison's father Chris being one of the hunters from last night.

"She giving you a second chance?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah she is, but I gotta get control over this so I can tell her the truth." I say as Stiles nods agreeing with me on that.

"Yeah most definitely, but that's more for my benefit." Stiles says as I chuckle.

"We have a problem!" I say stopping stiles from walking away.

"What's the issue?" Stiles asked.

"Allison's father is one of the hunters from last night!" I say causing alarms to blade in stiles head.

"Her father?" Stiles asked wanting me to clarify I'm that statement for him.

"Shot me with a cross bow Yeah!" I say causing stiles eyes go wide in shock.

"Did he recognize you?" Stiles asked.

"No I don't think so." I say.

"Alright then we are good for now, but let's just focus on lacrosse for now!" Stiles says as we head out to practice.

Lacrosse Field...

"Let's Go; one one ones from the top." Coach says before telling Jackson to grab a long stick.

After Jackson lines up in front of the goalie coach blows his whistle signaling for us to begin the drills with no one getting past him, but that was before I lined up against him with coach bending down to watch closely.

After getting in position coach blows the whistle causing me to kick up dirt as I take off before Jackson tries to cut me off but I quickly spin around him and keep running and when I get close enough I swing my hips and launch the ball towards the lower right corner of net resulting with me scoring, but when I turn around I see Jackson running at me but I don't have enough time to me resulting with me ending up on my back groaning in pain before I start to get angry causing my eyes to glow a golden yellow before I jump up and tackle him as we both start throwing swings before Stiles pulls me off him while Jackson stays on the ground withering in pain from his shoulder.

"Scott look at me man!" Stiles says to me but I keep my head close to the ground while everyone else crowds around Jackson.

"I cant control it stiles it's happening!" I say as my teeth start to elongate into canines.

"What! Right here now." Stiles says as he shakes my shoulders.

"Alright come on get up!" Stiles says as he helps me up before he starts guiding me to the locker room not noticing Dereck standing there watching me.

"C'mon here you go!" Stiles says as we enter the locker room with me throwing off my gloves and leaning my head against the locker trying to calm myself down but I here stiles getting close.