Chapter 9

Bhuvi's POV:-

I changed my dress and went to Ashton's room to check on him. I saw him shirtless and that was common for me to see him shirtless. But inside I was like SHIRTLESS!! of course, he is my crush and he is shirtless and from inside I am freaking out. I was literally staring at his abs. Then some cleared their throat, I can out of my dream world, and started looking here and there but not at Ashton who was smirking and coming closer to me. 

Ash:- Done staring at me? (came close to my ears and said with his husky voice) Babygirl.

Me:- NO, I was checking if there are any injuries that have to be healed so that I can give medicines (Said while smiling) Wear your shirt and come garden. hmm? (Smiled at him) Oye! Do you want coffee or mango or strawberry milkshake?

Ash:- Strawberry would be better. You go down I will talk to Louis and come down. Okay.

I nodded my head and I went downstairs and said to one of my maids to make some snacks and coffee for Ahston and for me Mango milkshake for me. And was doing some work in the Garden related to Glamour. I thought when Ashton will come we will do Queens some important work together cause he and Louis also work with us. I was so busy with the work that I didn't realize that he was already sitting and doing his work that is staring at me. 

Me:- Now you are done with staring at me? (Smiling)

Ash:- (Chuckles) Now tell me how did this (pointing at my injured hand) happen?

Then I narrated the story of how that Bitch crossed her limits and how I ended up getting this injury. I was scolding her while giving an angry pout and told him we came here, and Kate and Esme became pregnant, and when I said to him that he is going to be the uncle of two babies. He was soooo happy and he hugged me and I hugged him back. Then we talked for a while and he was telling me about his missions. Had snacks and drank our milkshakes. We decided to go out for dinner. Then I said maid not to prepare dinner and If other members of Wildhearts come home and ask for us tell them we went out. I went and changed to this.

 I went and changed to this

Ashton:-

We were matched and complimented each other and went to one of the famous restaurants, gave our orders, and started chatting

Ash:- let's go out next week. All of us even Louis.