Chapter 13

Bhuvi's POV:-

I went inside to see that MF(MotherFucker) was looking good when he tied up and his ear was connected to one of my favorite instruments. I sat In front of him and saw that he was checking on me and had the sinnest smirk on his face. Then I started asking him questions. He didn't give me answers and started flirting with me. I lost my patience and pulled the rope which is connected to his ear which caused him to scream to let him go. Then I send one of the boys to torcher him. I asked him something I wanted to ask him a question that I had in my mind.

Me:- Tell me do you work for Terrorist organizations?

He nodded. Then I asked him which country and which organization. I was shocked when he said that he worked for the Hyder organization (I took this name from a film called Shershaah). Recently they became the untraceable and merciless people I have ever seen. I asked more but he didn't reply so I told one of the boys to hand me a gun, I was confused but he did as I said.

Me:- I said I will make you regret ruining those girls' lives and even your mother, sister, and wife's life. So this is for that(I shot his right thigh). This is for selling those girls for money (Shot his thighs). This is for betraying our company, Employees, and for being an asshole(Shot his left shoulder). This is for what you did in your whole life. (Showed my middle finger and shot his dick and heart and blood were all over me and smirk like a psycho).

I cleaned up my gun and turned around to leave and saw Louis who was standing there crossed his arms on his chest and glaring at me. I know why he was glaring at me and signed

Me:- I know I should have called you. But seeing his list of crimes and pictures of victims. All the memories of my past flooded my mind and I didn't want to repeat the same mistake by handing him over to the police cause you know what happened when we handed him over to the police. (Remembering those memories I started getting panic attacks but I didn't want to worry Louis so somehow I controlled myself)How did you get to know?

Louis:- I came to pick you up. did you forget that we have to go shopping huh? Come let's go.

I smiled and nodded and we left and head to home, we entered home and I went to my room and took a quick shower. and wore this.

 and wore this

Author's POV:-

Author's POV:-

Bhuvi went down and saw all were waiting for Bhuvi and Louis to come down. You all were planning what to do while Bhuvi was preparing coffee and tea for all. And all you were talking, teasing each other and laughing at our Louis who was single and giving a cute pout while crossing arms on his chest in the dining room and decided to leave and went to the mall for shopping. We finished shopping. Bhuvi shopped some for babies. and they went to a restaurant and had their dinner and went to an ice cream shop and had ice cream. And all went the home and dropped Louis at Kim's mansion but Mr. Kim called all home for a while to rest. But Wildhearts and Ashton politely refused by telling them that they had work the next day. All went to their home and went directly to their rooms and changed their dresses and Bhuvi made Turmeric milk for Kate and Esme and reminded them to take their pills and Kate her ointment. She went to her room and slept.

Kate's Pov:-

I was feeling thirsty so I turned around to find a jar which was empty. I signed at looked at Damien who was sleeping peacefully. So I decided to go and refill my jar and I was passing through Bhuvi's room which was next to ours. I heard some voices which were more like screaming so I was curious and thought to check on her. I went to her room and saw she was getting a nightmare again so I went towards tried to wake her up but she opened her eyes and started getting panic attacks and she tried to hide from me and looked like she was getting abused. Then the realization hit me that she was getting nightmare about her past. But how? What triggered her? She started screaming so much then I tried to control her but she started having difficulty breathing before I could call for help others came. Boys ran towards her and Damien tried to hug her but she went back and tried to hide from everyone. And she started begging everyone not to hit her and she started imagining that she was being abused by him and the chase went and hugged her tightly but she didn't hug him back instead she pointed at something was tell him to 'Tell him not to hit me it hurts so much and 'Tell him that I will not tell to anyone, I promise' and she tried to get rid of chase's embrace but she lost her conscious and then Ashton carried her bridal style and told me to get a glass of water and get it to the rooftop. I gave him water and he said me to go and rest. But I didn't want to leave her in this state but I trusted Ashton and our princess will be safe with him. Damien came and gave them a blanket and mattress so they can sleep peacefully here. I went with Damien not before looking at the two precious people I ever met after my family. It breaks my heart to see our princess who used to be cheerful and baby and sometimes she is mama for all of us like this it's all because of him. I went to sleep cause tomorrow we had to go to the hospital. 

Damien's POV:-

My heart shattered seeing my princess like this and I felt helpless when she did not let me hug her. If I see that SOAB (Son of a bitch) I will torcher him and give him a painful death. He is responsible for my Princess's condition. I should be careful tomorrow I know how she reacts.

Chase's POV:-

When I hugged her, I could feel her heartbeat was so fast at that time. I was scared I will lose her again. No no no I can't let that happen I will protect her and our family no matter what.

Esme's POV:-

When I saw her like that I felt that she might change, so I thought I will call pearl tomorrow and I will take care of Kim's wedding and other weddings from her company and queens too. So she can stay at home and only come to the hospital cause she has to meet the COO of that hospital.

Ashton's POV will be shown in the next chapter and bye for now.

This is Yash before KGF and also before marriage.