xxxi

We had eighteen more hours until we land in the first country on the list for their European Radio Tour. Yes, it's only been three hours and we have eighteen more hours until we finally land in Glasgow, Scotland. Drawing on their faces and me licking Calum's shoe happened two hours ago and after they woke up from their hour nap later. I had to brush my teeth at least ten times to make sure my mouth is completely clean.

I looked to my right and saw Luke, looking like he was about to literally die of boredom. Calum, on the other hand, was bobbing his head back and forth to the music he was listening to with his headphones. I peeked at the back to see Michael picking his nose and Ashton passed out yet again. His lips were partly open and light snores came out of them.

"Are you gonna watch him sleep all day?" Luke asked with sarcasm in his tone. The drawings on his face are barely visible from the amount of times he intensely wiped his face with wet tissues.

I went back to my normal position and glared at him.

"I was just checking up on them." I defended.

"Why? They're old enough."

"Because I want to." I huffed, crossing my arms. Jealous fucker indeed.

"Why not just sit beside them?" He muttered under his breath, crossing his arms as well.

"What's your problem?" I whispered angrily.

"I don't have a problem." He whispered back.

"Yeah you do." I rolled my eyes, my patience is balancing on a thin line.

"No, I don't."

"I was just checking up on them." I mumbled.

"Exactly my problem!" His whisper turned into a loud kind of whisper.

"Wow, I'm sorry for being bored." I said sarcastically. I was trying not to raise my voice to avoid any attention.

"There are other ways to try to get with boredom." He argued.

"God, you're such a jealous fucker." I sighed angrily. The term seems to be my favorite now.

Our hushed argument was interrupted by the nice flight attendant asking us if we were hungry and offered us a pack of peanuts. I had to fake a smile and accept the peanuts. She walked away and my attention went back to Luke.

"Not my fault for being one." He said under his breath, facing front.

"We're not even dating." I shook my head, looking out the window. "And I can look at whoever I want."

"And I can date whoever I want." Luke scoffed. Ouch.

"Go ahead." I said, keeping my voice low.

"Fine." Luke answered, pulling down the tray that was built behind the seat in front of him and angrily putting his phone on it. "And feel free to date Ash, he's not seeing anybody. Great guy."

And I just rolled my eyes, impatiently waiting for the plane to land. I muttered a "fuck you, Luke" and picked at my fingernails to look bored and not affected at all.

"He'll be so much better than me." He continued.

"Okay." I snapped and Luke narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why? You don't like being teased about-"

"Shut up, Luke!" I raised my voice.

"Are you guys okay?" Michael asked, looking at us.

"Amazing." Luke said and went back to crossing him arms and looking straight ahead. Michael went back to whatever he was doing and I bumped shoulders with Luke hard enough for him to whimper.

"Fuck you." I muttered, but I wanted him to hear it.

"Fuck you more." He replied, distancing himself from me.

I should have just faked that my parents said no so this wouldn't happen. Then again, I didn't want him acting lovey dovey shit on me while having one night stands with girls who are much higher and better than me. I don't like the thought of those girls touching him. I guess I'm a jealous fucker as well.