Chapter Twenty-Five: You're More Whipped Than Whipped Cream

"Madeline, you made me promise that if you don't wake up when I tell you too the first time, I get to pour water and I'll be more than happy to do it." Brad says and I groan throwing a mini fit in my bed.

"But Brad..." I groan and try going back to sleep but he shakes my shoulders violently.

"Your boy-boyfriend." He almost chokes when he tries saying boyfriend and I can't help but laugh no matter what time it is in the morning. "Will be picking you up for about an hour. That means you have half an hour to pack your stuff and another half to get ready."

I already packed my bags after Colton left, he said he couldn't stay because he has things to pack as well and I'll be seeing him for two days straight.

"If you haven't already met me Brad, I pack my things before the day of the trip unlike you and it takes me about fifteen minutes to get ready." I state and I'm surprised at my smart mouth to say I've just woken up.

"Do you want that water on your head?" He asks and I shake my head. "Or I'll call Colton and tell him that you're not going on that trip."

"You wouldn't dare." I say and he nods smirking.

"I would." He says and I get up from the bed immediately. "Oh and what you said to mum yesterday was so funny." He laughs and I shoot him a glare.

"I'm proud of you Mads." He walks over to me and gives me a hug. I'm honestly proud I said those things to her because no one else would. "Now go and get ready." He pushes me in the direction of my wardrobe and he walks out of the door. I open my wardrobe and get the clothes that I picked out last night.

My blue sleeveless top with my skinny jeans, my white high top converse and a jacket. I don't want to be dressed over the top when I meet his friends but I don't want to dress too casual, as they might think I don't give a toss about Colton's 'bros'. I lay them out onto my bed and head to the shower.

As soon as I feel soft as a baby's bottom I get out of the shower. I wrap the towel around my wet body and use another one to dry my hair. I brush my teeth and head back into my room.

I dry off my body and get out some new fresh undergarments. I slip them on along with my jeans and top. I let my hair fall down free and bounce off my shoulders. I add some blusher to my cheeks so I have a bit of colour in them, I've always been told that I'm so pale.

I get my bag that has my clothes in and swing it over my shoulder. I've actually just realised how nervous I am to meet his friends, what if they don't like me? What if I don't like them? Oh god. I'm way over thinking this. I head downstairs and I see Brad lounging in the living room.

"I see you're ready." He says when he turns to look at me. "You better not do anything Mads, I'm being serious."

"I see you're annoying." I say smugly and walk off the kitchen. I'm not going to do anything apart from hang with Coltons friends. I don't know if I want to even go on this trip, I don't want to get in the way of Colton and his friends. Where will we even be staying? At a hotel or?... Stop over thinking this.

I get another belvita biscuit out from the cupboard and a glass. I go into the fridge and get some orange juice, I pour it into the glass. I put it away and I realise it's awfully quiet in here. I turn on the radio that stands alone on the window pane, I turn the radio channel on and start moving and humming to the song.

I wash my glass and put it away still rocking out to this song. I chuck my belvita packet away and sit down at the table. I sing along to the song and twiddle with my thumbs.