1. Of Meetings and Impressions

Shaa, sighed for the umpteenth time before walking inside the huge building. He wasn't an extrovert by nature therefore he often had problems creating a sort of chemistry with his costars initially.

I hate meeting new people. Let this moment pass soon.

With that thought, he walked inside the workshop area, where he was about to meet the people with whom he would work for the next... God knows how many days.

Kaveri's eyes involuntarily moved towards the entrance as she heard the commotion. But what she didn't expect was a very serious looking Shaleen Malhotra, entering with an arrogant vibe.

This is not looking good. And i am supposed to work with him. Really?

She buzzed off the thought as she saw him smirking while introducing himself to their other costars.

She had always enjoyed the kind of work he did, specially Arjun. She absolutely loved the cold vibe of Arjun but she didn't expect Shaleen to be as serious as that character. She wasn't a fan girl but more of an admirer of him.

I signed up for this so let's just go with it.

She thought before marching towards where Shaa stood talking animatedly to Aditya and Kunal.

"Hi, I am Kaveri Priyam. Your costar in Ziddi di maane na! "

"Oh hi! I am Shaleen Malhotra! " He nodded his head before telling her name making a serious face as if he was talking about some business.

Rude!

She pointed at his behavior and walked off sulkingly. This wasn't the way she thought of meeting him. In her head, she had designed so many ideas where she would tell him how much she loved his show Arjun and how much she was excited to work with him. But all of that went in drain just because of his behavior.

It's okay! It's just a meet! We will practically live together for the coming months. So i will tell him that later on.

Just like that she persuaded her heart and walked off to talk to Simple, one of her other costars.

"You were too stone like with her! You will romance her in the show! You should definitely break the ice between her and you! "

"I know Kunal but she seemed a bit arrogant to me! Her last show was very popular, maybe that's why.. "

"How would you know if you wouldn't talk? Also, you shouldn't judge her just like that! "

"Maybe you are right! " With that Shaa followed Kaveri.

"W..whhat?? " She stuttered as he stopped her.

"Umm i am sorry if I looked like a khadoos to you. Don't go with this stone face of mine! " He told her.

"Ohh! I am sorry! And i wanted to tell you that i love your acting. Arjun is my most favorite one. "

"I am glad and I too had watched your last show. You look quite unrecognizable without that look, I must say! " He told her honestly to which she blushed.

It wouldn't be that bad working with him after all

She thought while he smiled a bit fondly at her.
______________
Thanks for reading.