6. Of Gyming and Self control

"You forgot that i have my own personal Gym Kaveri, we can always use that! " Shaa pointed out casually to her making her realise that how rich he was and had his own personal gym in his house.

But it's her first time going to his house as his girlfriend and not his costar.

Which means..............romance!

She grinned slyly at the thought of romancing with him meanwhile he looked at her as if she was crazy.

No offence but jab yeh aise hasti hai toh kisi chudail ya daayan se kam nahi lagti. Pata nahi ab kaunsi nayi picture chal rahi hai iske dimaag mei?

He thought as her sly grin was too creepy for him.

"Back to earth Kaveri! " He waved his hand in front of her face.

"Uhh.. Huh? " She uttered coming back to the land.

"Kahaa kho gayi?? Chal mere ghar chalte hai!" He said though he was now having second thoughts on having alone in his house with her.

"Yaa sure! " She readily agreed making it even worse.

Once they reached the driveway of his house and hopped out of the car, she immediately was holding his arm and walking "kya hua? Koi reptile dikha kya? " He asked, the normal scenario which happens with her.

"Nahi.. I was thinking ki it's my first visit to your house after our relationship started. " She told him making him slightly surprised.

"Acchaa! Ohh! I didn't really realize that! " He shrugged off not knowing what else to say.

Soon they walked inside the gym of his house wearing there own gym outfits.

She walked in the gym before him and made her way towards the treadmill.

A few minutes later, wearing a black body hugging tank top and a pair of trousers, he walked in the gym and looked extremely ravishing to her.

"Meri izzat lutne ka plan agar chal raha hai tumhare dimaag mei toh drop it now! Yeh Gym hai for shouting out loud! " He told her sternly once he realised what she might be thinking in her head.

She made a baby like face and continued to walk on treadmill.

In that moment she felt that Shaa wasn't her boyfriend but her gym instructor, a very strict one.

Once they were done with excercising, she looked up expectantly at him while he found his living room more amazing to look at than his girlfriend.

"You are done with your gym, you should head home now! " He told her looking too serious.

"Can't I crash in your place for the night? " She asked hopefully.

"No! " He replied instantly.

Because then I might not be able to hold myself.

He wanted to say but couldn't.

"But i want to! " She said stubbornly.

"Ghar mera hai! " He countered back.

"Please Shaa! You should not say no to your girlfriend! " She pleaded once again.

"Biwi bani nahi ho lekin demands biwi waali hi hai! " He muttered making her blush.

"Toh kab banungi? " She asked quite boldly in another second.

"Kya? " He asked back in confusion.

"Biwi aur kya! " She told him.

"Tumhe banna hai? " He asked back in surprise.

"Toh kya mai tumhaare saath timepass kar rahi hu? " She asked getting angry at his thinking towards her.

"Maine aisa toh nahi kaha.. " He said in his defense.

"Matlab yahi tha aapka Mister! " She deadpanned.

Aapka?? Okay, run for your life, Shaa or else you will be dead.

He thought before running around the living room making her chase after him.

________________________
Thanks for reading.  Too small, I know but it's better to update then not update at all🤧