The sleep over 😏😯

Jimin arrived at jungkook house since no one was home they already had plans..

Jimin knocked at jungkooks door in a crop top and short shorts

Junkook opened the door with no top on

Junkook pulled jimin in and locked the door,he carried jimin in bridal position upstairs to his bedroom.
Junkook through jimin onto the bed and starts to kiss his neck,jimin started to moan faintly
But that didn't stop jungkook from hearing.Jungkook travels his was down to his chest where he takes jimins crop top of and plants hickys all over his chest.

Couple minutes later
Jimin and junkook is completely naked jungkook was too carried away he forgot to put on a condom..

He inserted it into jimins hole,jimin let out a loud moan.Jungkook thrust faster and faster,the more jimin moaned the more hard he was getting.

There little section lasted about 5 hours and they had about 7 rounds.Jimin just collapsed next to jungkook they were both breathing heavily.
A couple seconds later they fell asleep cuddling.

The morning

Jimins pov:

I feel so sore.
He went really hard last night.
I look over and saw jungkook wasn't there.
I tried to get up but I just fell to the floor.

Jungkooks pov:

I woke up before jimin so I decided to make us breakfast because I went to hard on him so it's an apology gift lol.
I got outta bed and put some clothes on and went down stairs so make breakfast.
I was just making the last few touches when I heard a loud bang on the second floor,I ran upstairs to seen jimin on the floor whining.
"Jimin-ah are u ok??"
"Yes jungkook"
I help him up and say wait here,I go and get jimin and i's breakfast and show jimin.
"gamsahabnida" he said while I gave him it.
I asked if he was sore and he said very but all of a sudden he ran to the bathroom limping and was throwing up.

Jimins pov:

I start to eat my breakfast when I felt like I was about to throw up I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.
A couple minutes later I came out of the bathroom looking rough.
"Jimin-ah what happend"
"Idk"

Junkook called the doctor and the doc said that I may be PREGNANT!??!?!?!
They sent over a pregnancy test and jungkook gave it to me and told me to try it.
Well I went into the bathroom and took the test.
I came out a couple minutes later looking as white as a ghost .
"I'm pregnant.." I felt a tear drop stroll down my face..
"Jimin-ah why are u crying it's wonderful news"
"Really.?"
"Ofc I've always wanted to be a appa"

Jungkooks pov:

Jimin came out of the bathroom crying ik he is pregnant I pulled him into my arms and spun him around while giving him kisses.

Time skip

All of our friends made it to jungkooks house for the sleepover.
But what they didn't know is that we had news for them.
We told them that jimin is pregnant and v/tae tae jumped with excitement jhope congratulated us and suga looked shocked but was really happy for us.

Jimins pov:

I knew I would have to face my mum and dad either way so I called them.

Start of the call
"annyeong eomma appa halmal-i iss-eo"
"jimin museun-il-iya gwaenchanh-a"
"jeo imsin haess-eoyo..."
"mueos!!!"
"joesong haeyo..."
"jimin wae mianhadaneun mal-eul haneungeoya"
"mwo.. nal jijihae?"
"mullon naneun abeojiga nugu-inga jeong-gug-i?"
"ye"
"ekeu neomu heungbun"
"mian eomma appa ije tae,jhope,suga, jungkookgwa hamkke gayahabnida"
"annyeong"
"annyeong"
Call ended

"My eomma and appa support"

"Yay" said everyone"

(Btw jungkooks parents support too)

This is the end of this chapter I'm really lazy I'll probably do another later when I think of what to do lol) annyeong!!!!!
Byeeee!!!