Chapter 15

For this chapter I HIGHLY recommend listening to traitor x happier than ever by Olivia Rodrigo and Billie Eilish.

*********

Having no chance to react Giovanno stumbled back when the hit landed.

"Get away from us," Samarah said swinging her other arm and landing a hit on his left cheek.

Everything last night was hazy and she wasn't 100 percent sure what happened last night so for all she could know Giovanni could be lying. And she just willingly went with a kidnapper.

You got yourself into this so you have to get yourself out of this, Samarah thought.

Gio tried to get a word out but stumbled back again when another hit landed.

"Calmati Samarah what's going on," Gio said blocking the next hit (calm down).

Samarah wasn't listening. In her head, she was fighting for survival again. In her head, Gio was a bad man that wanted to hurt her just like Jhacari did.

"You liar," she yelled pounding her fist on his chest, "I trusted you," she screamed.

Sy'lence was now crying and screaming for her mom to stop hurting her "Gee-bonnie".

But this time Samarah didn't hear her baby's cries all she could do was hit his chest and scream and ramble about how he was a "sick mother fucker for praying on a vulnerable mother and daughter" and about how "she was going to fucking kill him if he didn't back off", as well as about how "If he even thought about touching Sy'lence she would send him straight to hell."

"Stop," he yelled trying to 'bring her back to 'reality', "Myka went to go get food with Akira. Okay, Ruby and Ella went home to take a nap and get some things ready. Ella said she would be back over here today to help," He said eerily calm as he slammed Samarah against the wall making sure she didn't hit her head.

"I'm on your side okay," he said staring down at the sobbing woman who stared up at him with a terrified look on her face and was still squirming around desperately trying to get out of his hold.

In her mind, she wasn't going down without a fight this time.

"Get off," She screamed.

Jhacari wasn't even there and he was still hurting her. The hold her had on her was still going strong.

"I'm Ruby and Ella's grandson remember," he asked, "I found you and Sy'lence down the block from the dinner. I took you there and then the girls and I we brought you back here," he said trying to give her a piece of mind.

"Do you want me to show you the text messages?" He said getting ahold of her wrist.

"Liar," she cried, "why are you lying to me," she whimpered caving into herself.

"I'm not lying okay I promise," he whispered not wanting to raise his voice and get her even more worked up.

Samarah didn't say anything she just stood there silently crying looking anywhere but Gio. It was like the floodgates opened and tears were flowing down her cheeks at a rate that made it seem like it would never end.

Just do what he wants and he won't hurt you, she thought, just do it and this will be over quicker.

"Do what you want just don't hurt her," she said leaning her head back onto the wall and crying.

Loosening his grip on her Gio moved back wanting to give her space but that was quickly proven as a mistake. To him it seemed like she was calm enough to speak to and that her adrenaline was starting to come down.