Girl in New Orleans

Victoria was laying on her bed, debating on who should get her food

Victoria was laying on her bed, debating on who should get her food. She felt that because she was pregnant, people should offer to do things for her. It was only a matter of time before she looked like she swallowed a planet and if she sat down she couldn’t get back up. Luckily for now, she only looks like she had a huge buffet to eat. She was also constantly hungry. So now she had to decide on who would get it.

Her pregnancy was really starting to get to her. She spent the entire night and part of the morning throwing up. She hated that feeling of having to constantly be leaning over a toilet bowl. At this point, the smell of toilet water could possibly start the vomiting. During the night, Nik would come into her room, worried, only to realize that it was because of the baby. Then he kindly held her hair back, covering his nose at the smell and allowing her to curse him for putting her in this position.

Hayley was out of the running. Basically because she couldn’t leave the house and one of the originals still needed to do some shopping. She had asked Rebekah to make her food yesterday, so she thought she’d give her a break. So that left only one other person.

Nik.

So she struggled a little to get out of her bed. Don't judge her, she was wrapped in blankets, mixed with a growing belly. Anyways, she was on her way to Nik’s room until she heard a voice. A female one. A female voice that did not sound like Rebekah or Hayley. So she did what her brain told her to do. She opened the door.

She found him with a beautiful blonde woman. For some reason, she didn't really like that he was alone with her but she brushed it off. She couldn't really hate her, she didn't know the woman. She turned to Nik. “Ugh, finally I found you. Nik, I need food.” She demanded the hybrid, as she gave him a look and crossed her arms over her growing chest.

Nik rolled his eyes, “Can’t you see that I have company, little wolf?” He gestured to the blonde, kind of irritated from his conversation with the blonde as well as Victoria’s interruption.

Victoria tilted her head at him. “Can’t you see that I don't care? You got me pregnant with your somehow magical sperm, and now I’m constantly throwing up.” She gestured to her pregnant belly, “The least you could do is get me food. The only thing this baby likes is beignets and spicy food. Did your mother not teach you how to treat a pregnant woman?” She said as she got closer to the man, looking him in the eyes, poking him in the chest for every word she said next, “When I say I want food, you get me food, Nikky. ¿Comprendes?” Her hormones were making her irritated a lot, so he should really learn to keep her happy. Happy baby mama, happy life, as they say.

Victoria finally remembered that there was someone else in the room. She turned to the blonde with a kind smile suddenly, making her flinch slightly. “Beignets and spicy food are the only things I can keep down right now because of this overgrown puppy.” Making the blonde nod nervously.

“Love, may I remind you, that we both are werewolves. As far as I’m concerned that would also make you, as you say, an overgrown puppy.” Nik told her with a smirk. That smirk quickly left his face as she slowly turned back to him, head tilted as her eyes glowed gold and a small growl left her lips.