Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Victoria had woken up, finally deciding to get up after scrolling on her phone for about an hour and taking mini naps

Victoria had woken up, finally deciding to get up after scrolling on her phone for about an hour and taking mini naps. This baby was certainly making her very lazy and constantly tired. Not to mention that parts of her were getting bigger, mainly her ankles and everything was becoming swollen. Some parts she didn’t mind, like her breasts and ass, but sometimes she didn’t feel pretty, but she brushed it off and told herself that it’s needed to have the magical miracle sperm baby.

Considering that everything was getting bigger, she needed new clothes. She needed to go shopping, and someone had yet to take her. She came to the conclusion that she needed to borrow some clothes. Hayley and Rebekah were out because they were both pretty thin and not pregnant. She couldn’t get anything from Elijah because all he wore were suits, she was pretty sure he slept in them. So once again, the only choice is Nik. He dressed comfortably.

She guessed that he dressed that way to make it easier to commit mass murders, but she didn’t care as long as she got clothes. So she made her way to his room, luckily enough she was able to find some sweatpants that fit her body and a bra that just barely fit her ever growing chest. She looked through his drawers and found one of his henleys and put that on. It fit considering the space in his shirt because of his muscular build.

Once she was satisfied with the color she had picked, she made her way down to the kitchen. She walked through the living room, with a hand placed on her belly and giving a glance to Nik, who raised an eyebrow at the shirt she was wearing, causing him to smile to himself.

She made a beeline to the fridge, and started to rummage through the fridge to find something, anything, to eat.

“Good morning”, Victoria heard. She turned to spot Elijah standing in the doorway, smiling at her.

Victoria smiled back at him, “Hey, suits.” She continued looking through the fridge.

The french doors behind her opened to reveal Rebekah, dragging a trash can behind her.

Victoria looked confused but brushed it to look at Elijah, “Listen, I know Hayley and I are the only ones in this house that actually drink milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?”

“Speaking of, add bleach.” Rebekah added and stomped through the kitchen, passed Victoria and into the living room to clean up the mess.

Victoria smiled, amused at the blonde, and found a tub of ice cream. She pulled it out and placed it on the counter.

“You know, I do hope my siblings were hospitable to you, in my absence.” Elijah spoke.

“In your absence, as you like to call it,” Victoria started, “Which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart…” She looked up to see Elijah bringing a bowl, a spoon, and a bag of cereal to the counter.

“I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires, I've had to live in a house with a secret dungeon full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced my baby is Lucifer.” Victoria finished. Elijah smiled sympathetically as he pulled orange juice and milk out of the fridge, poured Hayley a bowl of cereal, and then filled it with milk.