Chapter Eleven: Test results

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Skylar's pov

We meet Seokjin in the corridor and pull a sleepy Taehyung out of his room. Apparently, he had almost fallen back to sleep in the bathroom. How that could happen I will never know. Together with the managers and some bodyguards, we made our way to the garage under the hotel. The managers walk towards some van, but I make my way to my rental, Jungkook still holding my hand and Seokjin following us.

"You can't drive there with her. Please take the van so we only have one car to keep track of," Sejin says to the guys, not knowing I can understand him now.

"That is a smart idea. As long as I can ride with the guys..." I say, almost provokingly. I can see the shock in his eyes when he realised I could understand him.

I dare you to say no. See what happens. After that NDA shit, Sejin and the other managers are one mistake removed from being on my shit list. And trust me when I say that I want to like them. I mean, they took care of my boys when I wasn't there and I appreciate that. I want to be able to have a good relationship with them. But so far it has been tough.

"Of course, you can ride with us. That was the plan. It will be tight but manageable." Sejin says to me, making me nod in approval.

We all pile in and drive to the hospital. When we arrive I can see the doctors waiting for us. When I step out they all come to me for introductions and to take charge as this is my type of operation.

"Boys, meet doctor Martin, Jasmine's main physician who came with us from the UK. And these gentlemen are the head plastic surgeon, doctor Lewis and the head Anima Medicus, doctor Young who both work in this hospital. They are going to be the ones who will do the procedure on Jasmine today. I will be mainly supervising, because of my connection with you it is unethical for me to do the procedure myself."

There is some commotion from the boys because they don't want anyone but me to do this.

"I trust these people to do their best work today, so we can get our last soulmate back. Trust me, I will be there the whole time making sure it all goes well. That it's safe. Do you trust me?" I ask them.

"Of course we do," Namjoon says as the others nod.

"Good. Then let's get going and do this thing." I say as I start walking towards the operation room.

One by one, all the blood samples were collected from the boys and me. Some needed more support than others, mainly Jimin and Hoseok, but they all pulled through.

The boys and I are gathered in the hallway next to the double surgery chamber when Jasmine is rolled in on her hospital bed with Spike walking next to her. Before all the guys go to her I stop them and give the same speech I gave Namjoon in the car this afternoon.